Is it super annoying?

very i hate it:mad:

people are super happy
super tired
super excited
super mad

think of another word to use
Original post by Son of the Sea
Well I've had about 4 usernames, one per year. A username change is due soon...

And I am jealous right now of that! Was it soft and sweet and too deserving of a tasty treat??

When will you be able to change it (if you do)? I just know you already have the date.

It was exactly the fix I needed, but I wouldn't be buying it again because a stingy amount of frosting. You like frosting too, right?
I eat swears and sprinkle them on my toast. Come on then, golden lord. Blow me up with the f bomb.

silly sailor:biggrin:
Original post by Serene Dreams
When will you be able to change it (if you do)? I just know you already have the date.

I was able to change it in July, so I can now switch at any moment :colone:

It was exactly the fix I needed, but I wouldn't be buying it again because a stingy amount of frosting. You like frosting too, right?

That's a legal reason to not buy it again, whoever slacks on the frost is to the depths of hell lost.
Original post by Wise Goldie
silly sailor:biggrin:

All bravado, I knew it. That's why golden demon is in the highest circles of hell, nearer heaven and shunned by the true demons of the lower spheres.
Can I also make a baked good enquiry here please? I know there is a UK supermarket that does a fcuking spectacular madeira cake but I had it so long ago I don't know which. I sampled a sainsbury's madeira last week and it was really subpar, to think I spent my money on that made me brood all night under the moonlight, I've never looked more vampire. So I'm thinking this sexy, plump and joosy-taste madeira may actually be from tesco. May I ask if you have ever daintily plucked it off the shelf and gob-sliced it before??

Many thanks for your reply

Lord Ocean.

Hi Lord Ocean,

I wanted you to know I skipped all the 500 emails in my inbox to reply to yours because it's amazing to finally meet another madeira cake fan. I remember eating it a lot growing up whenever I would go to my aunt's house because it's soooo good, especially with milk. I don't know where she buys hers from, but I am 99% sure I have had Asda's and it's pretty good. Not sure about Tesco. Sadly I could not solve this mystery for you, but trial and error it will be for now, but an investigation well worth the result. ; ) Let us know what you find out.
cake.PNG

Demon Bee
very i hate it:mad:

people are super happy
super tired
super excited
super mad

think of another word to use

Yesssss let it all out, Goldie. We should be irritated by people more often.
I was able to change it in July, so I can now switch at any moment :colone:

That's a legal reason to not buy it again, whoever slacks on the frost is to the depths of hell lost.

Do you want to? 👀 I suppose we will find out, won't we?

Say. It. Again. For. The. People. At. The. Back.
Hi Lord Ocean,

I wanted you to know I skipped all the 500 emails in my inbox to reply to yours because it's amazing to finally meet another madeira cake fan. I remember eating it a lot growing up whenever I would go to my aunt's house because it's soooo good, especially with milk. I don't know where she buys hers from, but I am 99% sure I have had Asda's and it's pretty good. Not sure about Tesco. Sadly I could not solve this mystery for you, but trial and error it will be for now, but an investigation well worth the result. ; ) Let us know what you find out.
cake.PNG

Demon Bee

Madeira cake + milk = rep, as mandated by the UN. It's simply celestial, isn't it. I feel this is the go to example when someone doesn't believe that sometimes it's the most simple thing that is the most gorgeous. Madeira cake doesn't need make up or a sexy dress. There she stands: naked and pasty with an uneven tan. But when you bite her, my God you're a fan.

OK, I will investigate a tesco madeira this week and publish my research findings in this madeira safe space.

Much appreciated

Water Wizard
(edited 1 year ago)
All bravado, I knew it. That's why golden demon is in the highest circles of hell, nearer heaven and shunned by the true demons of the lower spheres.

ok then
celtic the prat:biggrin:

sorry you made me say it:smile:
Yesssss let it all out, Goldie. We should be irritated by people more often.

no i dont like being angry i just ignore it:biggrin:
ok then
celtic the prat:biggrin:

sorry you made me say it:smile:

I’m afraid you’re disqualified. I’m looking at my swearbook here and prat is too mild to be in it. Sorry, golden lord. Maybe you can reenter next year, yes? : ((
I’m afraid you’re disqualified. I’m looking at my swearbook here and prat is too mild to be in it. Sorry, golden lord. Maybe you can reenter next year, yes? : ((

maybe this

do you agree @Serene Dreams :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
maybe this

do you agree @Serene Dreams :smile:

Erm, so what exactly is this. 😦
OK, I will investigate a tesco madeira this week and publish my research findings in this madeira safe space.

Please do.

Also, I hate PRSOM.
I went into tesco express today and there was no madeira but instead they had some sh!tty walnut version and another one that had so many colours it looked like a clown.
I went into tesco express today and there was no madeira but instead they had some sh!tty walnut version and another one that had so many colours it looked like a clown.

My flatmate's boyfriend (you know the one) just came into the flat, knocked on my bedroom door and scared the life out of me when I opened it because he had a clown mask on. Coincidenceenergy much?

The walnut version which also had some kind of cream filling in it? I do love walnuts. 😋 Have you had that one before? I think the one you had may have been from Asda. Did you eat it at work or at a party?
My flatmate's boyfriend (you know the one) just came into the flat, knocked on my bedroom door and scared the life out of me when I opened it because he had a clown mask on. Coincidenceenergy much?

Spooky 🫢

The walnut version which also had some kind of cream filling in it? I do love walnuts. 😋 Have you had that one before? I think the one you had may have been from Asda. Did you eat it at work or at a party?

It looked like it has cream, yes, but I didn’t pay too much attention to it because when one is searching for madeira all else is a disappointment. Erm, I had it at home I think. Definitely not work or party.
It looked like it has cream, yes, but I didn’t pay too much attention to it because when one is searching for madeira all else is a disappointment. Erm, I had it at home I think. Definitely not work or party.

Oh no, I hope you were able to enjoy a slice of lemon drizzle at least. If you had it at home - send a text the family group chat? This is an urgent matter and we must simply solve it.
Hey! Omg what have you been up to? You must tell us everything about how you spent your time in exile.

I did virtually nothing, just chatting online on other platforms. I acclimatised to being TSR-less quite quickly but I'm still glad to be back.
Oh no, I hope you were able to enjoy a slice of lemon drizzle at least. If you had it at home - send a text the family group chat? This is an urgent matter and we must simply solve it.

It was someone’s birthday so they brought in krispy kremes. Someone else brought in chocolate. And then work gave out free mcvitie’s blissfuls (never heard of them before) and they were delicious. Still got most the pouch in my drawer for tomorrow. So today was a godly day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending