The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Riotriot
Wtf why is this so good

Right? I have got it on repeat as well :')
Original post by Serene Dreams
Right? I have got it on repeat as well :')

this song came out 13 years ago, how have I only heard this masterpiece now?
we need to go to an adele concert together one day <3
Risking my life blogging whilst on the stairmaster but th
Risking my life blogging whilst on the stairmaster but th

we love dramatic bee :smile:
So as I was saying...I can't remember now. Something about Chanelesque effect...oh yes, as I was dragging Roger, I asked myself what would Chanel say in this situation. I think I did a really good job dragging him.
we love dramatic bee :smile:

I wanted you all to panic and ask me if I fell.
So as I was saying...I can't remember now. Something about Chanelesque effect...oh yes, as I was dragging Roger, I asked myself what would Chanel say in this situation. I think I did a really good job dragging him.

It's actually scary, we have been talking so much that you have now become me even with the memory loss! this is such a beautiful thing :')
I wanted you all to panic and ask me if I fell.

I already knew you fell. When you saw a guy in the gym with a phatty and fell in love
It's actually scary, we have been talking so much that you have now become me even with the memory loss! this is such a beautiful thing :')

You now what's so funny is that I literally wanted to comment on this as well, the memory thing. We think so alike it's a beautiful thing. We are basically twins at this point.
this song came out 13 years ago, how have I only heard this masterpiece now?
we need to go to an adele concert together one day <3

I came across it recently as well. So relaxing, isn't it. Omg I have never been to a concert before and I love music so we definitely need to. <23 Have you been to a concert before? I am pretty sure you said you have.
I already knew you fell. When you saw a guy in the gym with a phatty and fell in love

The only phatty I am falling in love with is mine. :flutter:
The only phatty I am falling in love with is mine. :flutter:

self love xx
You now what's so funny is that I literally wanted to comment on this as well, the memory thing. We think so alike it's a beautiful thing. We are basically twins at this point.

we are, queen <3 sister from another mister

I came across it recently as well. So relaxing, isn't it. Omg I have never been to a concert before and I love music so we definitely need to. <23 Have you been to a concert before? I am pretty sure you said you have.

I've never been to a concert either but it would be so awesome going with either you or arwa. Arwa's fav singer is a woman named Mitski
I've never been to a concert either but it would be so awesome going with either you or arwa. Arwa's fav singer is a woman named Mitski

Haven't heard if her - what kind of music do you like? I feel like your taste is as random as mine? We listen to different artists.
Really don't want to go to the library so early but if I don't leave now there won't be any seats left.
So much snow. Really want to eat it.
A huge scoop. I feel that it would rejuvenate me.
Just read an article about student-staff relationships at university and I am so confused. Look, if I am being entirely honest...never mind. Anyway, back to the subject at hand. How are you seeing your professors so much during term time that you are getting into relationships? Because I am sure the only way people feel any sort of attraction towards academics is through long-term exposure and over time you delude yourself into finding them attractive. Joking. Contact hours for my course is an actual joke though. I will literally see some of these people for less than 6 times in my life. A total of 12 HOURS and yet they will have 'taught' me an entire module. Right. Ew. Ugh. God, please help.
(edited 1 year ago)
Haven't heard if her - what kind of music do you like? I feel like your taste is as random as mine? We listen to different artists.

I listen to everything including British rap and American rap, hip hop, pop, r&b, like 2 or 3 country music
You listen to Lana del ray which I think would give me depression again
What do you like her about her music?
(edited 1 year ago)
The clip of Sam Calfin eating a sugar cube in Hunger Games lives rent free in my head. Also, need to do a blog post update on revision/life. I need to wake up on time tomorrow morning so let's head to bed early. 😴

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending