The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serene Dreams
You are the luckiest person alive because you get to be an annoying little-

How iz uuuu?

rude bee:biggrin:

i am ok 6/10:smile:
I sometimes think I would enjoy life more were I a doner kebab.
I went to gym in the morning today and it's just not the same. I wasn't sleepy or anything. What I mean is that if I go at the end of my day, it's really stress-relieving and it fees amazing. I fantasize about butchering people who bother me and all the rest of it. In the mornings however? My brain is empty. I am calm. Nothing too exciting to daydream about. But, if I go at night time, afterwards I can't go to bed for at least 3-4 hours because I feel too energized. Ugh.
(edited 1 year ago)
I went to gym in the morning today and it's just not the same. I wasn't sleepy or anything. What I mean is that if I go at the end of my day, it's really stress-relieving and it fees amazing. I fantasize about butchering people who bother me and all the rest of it. In the mornings however? My brain is empty. I am calm. Nothing too exciting to daydream about. But, if I go at night time, afterwards I can't go to bed for at least 3-4 hours because I feel too energized. Ugh.

maybe go in the afternoon:biggrin:
This woman unplugged the computer to use both the desktop and her own laptop. If I see selfish idiots like her during exam season I am going to lose it. I hope she trips down the cursed stairs when she leaves the library. I hope her laptop stops working so she is forced to use ONE screen. Rude.
^ God, please let my dreams come true.
Original post by Wise Goldie
maybe go in the afternoon:biggrin:

Haha true but I am in the library in the afternoons :')

hope you are doing well?
This woman unplugged the computer to use both the desktop and her own laptop. If I see selfish idiots like her during exam season I am going to lose it. I hope she trips down the cursed stairs when she leaves the library. I hope her laptop stops working so she is forced to use ONE screen. Rude.

I hope she burns her dinner.
I hope the annoying coursework guy has debilitating nightmares and develops insomnia.
There's this really attractive guy in the library that I keep seeing. I am manifesting us falling in love and having 15 babies.

Back to studying. He's beautiful though. Like a painting.💔👄🍵😁👍👀😘👑
WHY would you sit in silent study space if you want to talk? MOVE 😭😭😭😭 I am irritable today I am doing to tell them to keep it down in a minute.
Haha true but I am in the library in the afternoons :')

hope you are doing well?

i am we are moving on 28th april:smile: so for a few day before and after i wont be here :smile:
WHY would you sit in silent study space if you want to talk? MOVE 😭😭😭😭 I am irritable today I am doing to tell them to keep it down in a minute.

hows things miss bee:smile:
Why is someone replying to your email late at night basically the equivalent of a love letter? You are you working at ungodly hours too? You are also hard-working? We are both selling our souls? I like you. I ❤️ you.

Ew. Working late at night is not a flex. You could be doing a billion other things instead.
I have abandoned this site and I only logged back in today because I got back from my holiday a while ago and I am not supposed to be on socials so I was itching for another source of dopamine. Didn't know Chanel already deleted her account. If she sees this, she will know I am procrastinating super hard. I will delete my account once I have found a way to record my blogs because I want to be able to look back and see how annoying I used to be. XD Ugh, guys, I have realised I am definitely moving out of the UK at some point, even if for a few years. The weather here is just not it. I miss the beach and the sun and the wilderness of it all. Now I have to go for walks in the park and everything is too organised. I miss it so, so much. If I take a gap year before I start my official job, I want to go back to the holiday destination and maybe live there for a year or something.
Oh and I finally understand the fuss about travelling. I just need God to fund me for the rest of my life. Please, God. I promise to believe in some version of you if you just keep the cash flowing. I was on the beach with friends and tipsy and I remember mumbling something about the Earth belonging to us because we are born into it and why travelling should be free. Yes, Bee. You talk a lot of sense when you are drunk! It should be free!
I have decided I am Moana's older sister.
Encourage my delusions or gtfo.
I have abandoned this site and I only logged back in today because I got back from my holiday a while ago and I am not supposed to be on socials so I was itching for another source of dopamine. Didn't know Chanel already deleted her account. If she sees this, she will know I am procrastinating super hard. I will delete my account once I have found a way to record my blogs because I want to be able to look back and see how annoying I used to be. XD Ugh, guys, I have realised I am definitely moving out of the UK at some point, even if for a few years. The weather here is just not it. I miss the beach and the sun and the wilderness of it all. Now I have to go for walks in the park and everything is too organised. I miss it so, so much. If I take a gap year before I start my official job, I want to go back to the holiday destination and maybe live there for a year or something.

how is leaving tsr going for you:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending