The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

: vomit : should be an emoji. I am sorry, but I am DISGUSTED and DISAPPOINTED, TSR.
It only makes sense if you are enlightened and your soul is open to the answers the universe whispersssss.
^ I am trolling. Ignore me.
Original post by Serene Dreams
Please don't talk about cults this late at night. Way to give me nightmares. :vomit: (let's see if that's an emoji, if not, oops)

Why? Cults are amazing. Totally.
I can’t find the vomit emoji (though I remember one where they do vomit so it does exist). Instead, here’s vomiting but in a different way: :pee:
I believe the emoji is : puke :
:puke:
Original post by 0ptics
That’s the best serene impression I’ve seen, ever.
How are you, btw? As for me, I’m just trying to find out who lord S is; ever heard about them by any chance? :confused:

Bee described Lord S à la perfection above. Please study it carefully and revise in the evenings if you’re still confused about it. It’s not exactly hard to spot a seaborne demon prowling the blogs late at night….such as now for example.
Original post by Son of the Sea
It’s not exactly hard to spot a seaborne demon prowling the blogs late at night….such as now for example.

Now? I checked outside through my windows and nobody’s there, aside from a cat. I’m beginning to think that this lord S character is fictional.
Original post by 0ptics
Now? I checked outside through my windows and nobody’s there, aside from a cat. I’m beginning to think that this lord S character is fictional.

Should’ve gone to specsavers : ((
Original post by 0ptics
Why? Cults are amazing. Totally.
I can’t find the vomit emoji (though I remember one where they do vomit so it does exist). Instead, here’s vomiting but in a different way: :pee:

What I consider amazing is burning one's mouth with super spicy food. Our definitions of amazing couldn't be more different.

That emoji really shouldn't exist. That and all the other blue emojis. What a depressing colour.
Original post by 0ptics

*cleans the puke on the blog with surface cleaner*
*cleans the puke on the blog with surface cleaner*

Sylvia is so proud.
Sylvia is so proud.

I literally burst out laughing. This deserves so many reps : ')
And Lord S is Sea's nickname. One of his many nicknames, actually. 💀
You know when you want to say so much but end up saying nothing at all? That's me with this blog. I will just spam tomorrow morning now. Night <3
Hope you had a lovely Christmas, Goldie!

Text is the only currency I care about.

it was really really good best for a few years :biggrin:
Original post by Wise Goldie
it was really really good best for a few years :biggrin:

Really glad to hear that!! :biggrin:
Lately I have been cringing so much. They need to produce a cure and fast. *vomit*
Why do I always end up with like 50 tabs open? I disgust myself.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending