The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Food!!
:eek: ik where nikki got his influence from now

So does that mean that, technically, demon bee killed you? :holmes:
Zebra kitkat?? I’m not a fan of meat-flavoured chocolate.
Original post by Son of the Sea
Zebra kitkat?? I’m not a fan of meat-flavoured chocolate.

its dark choco and white choco mixed together :colonhash:

Original post by 0ptics
So does that mean that, technically, demon bee killed you? :holmes:

no since nikki put me in the oven :eek:
Original post by Food!!
no since nikki put me in the oven :eek:

Which was borrowed by demon bee. She’s complicit in this. :colondollar:
Original post by 0ptics

we cannot blame bee cuz she is an angel
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Food!!
we cannot blame bee cuz the is an angel

demon bee isn’t an angel!?

Spoiler

Original post by 0ptics
demon bee isn’t an angel!?

Spoiler

she is a fallen angel :tongue:
Original post by Serene Dreams
Yes. Absolutely. Mine hates me. Intensely. How about yours?

i dont use my phone that much really im not phone mad like some people just ps4 mad:biggrin:
Original post by Food!!
quite tiring i want it to be the holidays again :cry:

when your next holiday is it easter?
Original post by 0ptics

What did I ever do to you? 😒
Original post by Food!!
we cannot blame bee cuz she is an angel

Oh, Miss Cherry, it's people like you that give the rest of us hope. Relentlessly kind. You and Goldie are my guardian angels. Period.

Original post by Food!!
she is a fallen angel :tongue:

Ooh, I like this. The art inspired by the concept of a fallen angel is so, so, delicious and emo and aesthetic. Broken wings. Falling, falling, falling. I love, love. 10/10 emo points for you (and sorry if that sounds patronising, isn't meant to).
Original post by Wise Goldie
i dont use my phone that much really im not phone mad like some people just ps4 mad:biggrin:

Yes!!! I am literally like you, don't care about my phone at all. I am addicted to my laptop though, which isn't any better, but... How many hours do you think you spend on your PS4 every day?
Do you season your food?
"Erm, I know they throw a bit of salt in."

:toofunny:

https://youtu.be/w7yJ2yKgoUM?t=534
Original post by Wise Goldie

when your next holiday is it easter?

nope got some the end of feb
Oh, Miss Cherry, it's people like you that give the rest of us hope. Relentlessly kind. You and Goldie are my guardian angels. Period.

Ooh, I like this. The art inspired by the concept of a fallen angel is so, so, delicious and emo and aesthetic. Broken wings. Falling, falling, falling. I love, love. 10/10 emo points for you (and sorry if that sounds patronising, isn't meant to).

hehe well you hae never been evil to me on bit so you are an angel :angelwings:

ikr haha thanks for the points( can they be reps? :colondollar:)
Oh wow, you really took your time with the recommendations. Thank you 🙏 'Didn't I' by OneRepublic is now in my playlist, so good! I think based on the songs you have shared above, you might like: 'Mind Games' - Sickick hehe

Your work ethic and dedication to self-improvement puts my lame attempt to shame :' ) I will have to start calling you the Wise One.

Everyone is a sis. To be a sis it to be a bro and to be a bro is to be human. That's the wisest thing I have ever said.

How kind of you, thank you. Oh no, hope you get better sleep tonight!!

Ayyy I scored one song out of 2000 so I'm happy 🤣
Omggg ik sickickkkkkk but I don't remember that song so I need to listen to it asap

Trust me I'm sooo good at talking about self improvement and being beautifully motivational... In my bed.

Who's calling who Wise one now 😂😂
Did she just solve gender inequality in the world?? Damn right she did :cool:

Ywwww
"But it's 4am and in lying in your arms again, wide awake as I stare into space
I know we had a fight I know we'll make things right but for now you just need to give me a little... Space" ~me

Me to everything that's Making me stay awake rn yayyy
ziezie makes great songs :yep:
Yes!!! I am literally like you, don't care about my phone at all. I am addicted to my laptop though, which isn't any better, but... How many hours do you think you spend on your PS4 every day?

about 2-3 hours maybe:biggrin:
Original post by Food!!
nope got some the end of feb

hehe well you hae never been evil to me on bit so you are an angel :angelwings:

how are things bubbs?
Original post by Food!!

Of course, though sadly TSR never lets me rep so : ')

Original post by Slx.24
Ayyy I scored one song out of 2000 so I'm happy 🤣
Omggg ik sickickkkkkk but I don't remember that song so I need to listen to it asap

Trust me I'm sooo good at talking about self improvement and being beautifully motivational... In my bed.

Who's calling who Wise one now 😂😂
Did she just solve gender inequality in the world?? Damn right she did :cool:

Ywwww
"But it's 4am and in lying in your arms again, wide awake as I stare into space
I know we had a fight I know we'll make things right but for now you just need to give me a little... Space" ~me

Me to everything that's Making me stay awake rn yayyy

Hahaha don't crack me up!! :toofunny: You are actually so funny 😂 Such a mood.

You write lyrics? That's pretty cool! Hope you got good sleep. I saw this tiktok about taping your mouth shut so that you are forced to breathe through the nose and apparently that helps you fall asleep and I LOST it and couldn't stop laughing. People are so strange. I don't recommend you try that by the way, just remembered there are quite a few insomniacs on my blog so thought would share for the laughs.
Okay, was it just me being a demonic child growing up, or did anyone else do this too: https://www.tiktok.com/@connorroche2/video/7048781490985061679?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id7019848824399103494 As soon as someone else (and specifically, my sisters) needed to take a shower, I would jump out of my bed like hellhounds were after me and with my towel and go in first because honestly, a very dark part of me (we refer here to Demon Bee) got a thrill out of annoying my siblings and also just generally competing with them for silly things like this. I don't even know why I did that. Though I know for a fact I am not the only one who did this!
(edited 2 years ago)
^^ I screamed at that. I demand you post the link to that tiktok. Also, what happens when you need to yawn??
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Son of the Sea
^^ I screamed at that. I demand you post the link to that tiktok. Also, what happened when you need to yawn??

I will have to find it, hold on. :rofl2:

Yawning would wake one up, Sea! That's the whole point. See how clever it is? Don't forget to buy sellotape when you go for your weekly shop.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending