The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wise Goldie
ok thanks bee me and my mum looked online at some houses for when we move this year but i still wanna stay here:biggrin:

How do you feel about moving? Sounds like you will be very busy in a few months' time. :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
They seem to be plotting something. But besties, you decided to spill tea and not invite me to the party? Wounded.

besties.jpg
(edited 2 years ago)
Someone quickly create an account and call yourself Lord Raven because I have the perfect profile picture and persona for you.
lord raven.jpg
Original post by Serene Dreams
Someone quickly create an account and call yourself Lord Raven because I have the perfect profile picture and persona for you.
lord raven.jpg

@Son of the Sea
next time you change your username :lol:
Original post by Food!!
@Son of the Sea
next time you change your username :lol:

I am a serial name changer it’s true, I may do so again this summer…it won’t be to Lord Raven though!
Original post by Son of the Sea
I am a serial name changer it’s true, I may do so again this summer…it won’t be to Lord Raven though!

what do you have in mind then?
Original post by Food!!

🤫🤫
🤫🤫

:rolleyes: smh
Original post by Food!!

He's changing it to Sulking Sailor.
He's changing it to Sulking Sailor.

:rofl: such an amazing username it will suit him
Original post by Food!!
:rofl: such an amazing username it will suit him

Thank you, Miss Cherry. I agree entirely.
How do you feel about moving? Sounds like you will be very busy in a few months' time. :biggrin:

im up and down sometimes it makes me cry thinking about it and sometimes its exciting thinking about it

thing is my mum and dad not sure where they wanna move so sometimes its derbyshire sometimes its yorkshire sometimes its back to Southampton so its confusing fior me :frown:
Original post by Wise Goldie
im up and down sometimes it makes me cry thinking about it and sometimes its exciting thinking about it

thing is my mum and dad not sure where they wanna move so sometimes its derbyshire sometimes its yorkshire sometimes its back to Southampton so its confusing fior me :frown:

Definitely. It's the uncertainty that can be quite difficult to process. It's good though that you are excited even though I imagine it's quite overwhelming for you right now. Change can be quite refreshing though!
(edited 2 years ago)
Definitely. It's the uncertainty that can be quite difficult to process. It's good though that you are excited even though I imagine it's quite overwhelming for you right now. Change can be quite refreshing though!

autistic people dont like change that includes me:biggrin:
Taking a nap is the most precious thing in the world. I can't believe I never used to take naps. I am a fan. No, scratch that, I am much more than that: I am an air conditioner. Cool. Calm. Serene. Vibes all around.
On a serious note, don't know why I woke up this morning so tired. I think it's because my sleep schedule is wrecked at the moment. I go to bed too late expecting to get up too early. Definitely going to bed on time tonight (if the nap I took lets me lol). Had the most vivid dreams as well. You know dreams in which certain things happen that your awake self would do and then it leaves the rest of that dream leaving you feeling like everything that is happening is real? There is this ripe banana in my fruit bowl (this is so random, don't laugh) that I was thinking about using up in porridge - which is actually quite tasty if cooked right. So in my dream I am peeling this banana and it's all rotten and has gone bad. Smells off too. Anyway, then there were scenes in this really strange school building and the staff wouldn't let me go upstairs because of exams taking place in one of the classrooms. I feel claustrophobic and run outside into the garden and the ground is muddy and it had rained so the grass is wet. (I just realised, the garden from my dream is my aunt's old garden! No wonder everything felt so familiar and yet strange.) I walk into the shed and there is this old cartoonish witch stirring something and she adds green, red and yellow liquid into a vial and gives it to me. Not me praying that whatever she gave me means good vibes only for the rest of this year. Cryinggg.
(edited 2 years ago)
^ Rotten things. Witches. Random fruit in bowls. Sounds like a really amazing and interesting dream.
^ Rotten things. Witches. Random fruit in bowls. Sounds like a really amazing and interesting dream.

Rotten and amazing mentioned in the same post. Of course, it's your post.

When was the last time you had a vivid dream?
Taking a nap is the most precious thing in the world. I can't believe I never used to take naps. I am a fan. No, scratch that, I am much more than that: I am an air conditioner. Cool. Calm. Serene. Vibes all around.

Definitely. Napping is easily the best time in my life. :redface:
On a serious note, don't know why I woke up this morning so tired. I think it's because my sleep schedule is wrecked at the moment. I go to bed too late expecting to get up too early. Definitely going to bed on time tonight (if the nap I took lets me lol). Had the most vivid dreams as well. You know dreams in which certain things happen that your awake self would do and then it leaves the rest of that dream leaving you feeling like everything that is happening is real? There is this ripe banana in my fruit bowl (this is so random, don't laugh) that I was thinking about using up in porridge - which is actually quite tasty if cooked right. So in my dream I am peeling this banana and it's all rotten and has gone bad. Smells off too. Anyway, then there were scenes in this really strange school building and the staff wouldn't let me go upstairs because of exams taking place in one of the classrooms. I feel claustrophobic and run outside into the garden and the ground is muddy and it had rained so the grass is wet. (I just realised, the garden from my dream is my aunt's old garden! No wonder everything felt so familiar and yet strange.) I walk into the shed and there is this old cartoonish witch stirring something and she adds green, red and yellow liquid into a vial and gives it to me. Not me praying that whatever she gave me means good vibes only for the rest of this year. Cryinggg.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending