The Student Room Group

Plucking Serene Dreams From Golden Trees. [Blog]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serene Dreams
Ah, right. That makes sense. Though who would want their precious soul living outside their body where it's more vulnerable (for certain people anyway)? I don't know if you remember the butterfly daemon that was so easily killed. Unless there are strong benefits to having a daemon, which I am sure there are and can think of a few, but none that really tempt me for some reason. Just give me a pet and I will love it forever.

I do remember that butterfly daemon, it was brutal. She was just in the car and he crushed it and she just slumped dead. What a savage. Tbh there are actually more cons to having a daemon I think so let’s be grateful we’re not in Lyra’s world.

Hmmm, I bet you just said that to see my reaction. I honestly refuse to believe you'd ever otherwise genuinely suggest a RAT. Okay, maybe, when you are in your skull-profile mood, I can see that and it's very unique and so works 100% Where you are this morbid death collector and they are your minions who feed on the corpses you leave or something. However, in your woodland-creature-profile mood, it's so wrong, so, so, so wrong that it's a painful thought. That's all.

No, in skull mode I would have a rotting corpse as a daemon or something like that (vampire, banshee, Grendel’s mum and so on). A rat is far too tame for skull mode sadly.

As long as you hunt me down on a broomstick wearing fake eyelashes and a pink scrunchie around your wrist holding a hydro flask, repeating sksksksksks, I am fine with that. See you in a few years.

You want to see me as a VSCO girl?!
Original post by Wise Goldie
bee the snob:tongue:

i might put some on (old trailers)for you this week so you can cry:biggrin:

You make me laugh by saying the most unexpected things! :toofunny: I am not the only snob around here though. 🤭
Original post by Son of the Sea
No, in skull mode I would have a rotting corpse as a daemon or something like that (vampire, banshee, Grendel’s mum and so on). A rat is far too tame for skull mode sadly.

You want to see me as a VSCO girl?!

I vote for the rotting corpse. Day of the dead/ Grim Reaper/ skull and skin and scythe/ shrouded in a dark robe aesthetic, yes? Very interesting.

No, I just had a lot of fun making that post. Would you like to be a VSCO girl?
(edited 2 years ago)
^ While I think that hydration is very important and therefore fully stand behind hydro flasks, fake eyelashes and pink scrunchies are a no from me. It screams white girl summer and we’re still in winter, please and no thank you. As for the sksksksks, I don’t mind appropriating that. Now, if you’re talking about a skskskskeleton with a scrunchie on its head and drinking from a hydro flask where the water obviously goes straight through it and splashes on the floor, then that’s something that can perhaps be arranged.
You make me laugh by saying the most unexpected things! :toofunny: I am not the only snob around here though. 🤭

good i glad i make you laugh bee :biggrin:

one day you will watch a film before 2010 and like it maybe:smile:
one day you will watch a film before 2010 and like it maybe:smile:

There are some, like Mean Girls, I enjoyed that one. Although I doubt you have watched it and certainly wouldn't like it at all, it's kind of trash.
(edited 2 years ago)
There are some, like Mean Girls, I enjoyed that one. Although I doubt you have watched it and certainly wouldn't like it at all, it's kind of trash.

i dont know i seen alot of crap films:biggrin:

i not heard o that film though bee:frown:

I love those kinds of films and shows if I want to feel some drama and chic, but brain dead at the same time :ahee:
i not heard o that film though bee:frown:

I am not surprised haha. It's a teen comedy.

Original post by wifd149
I love those kinds of films and shows if I want to feel some drama and chic, but brain dead at the same time :ahee:

Yes, exactly! Totally get it. Although I have surprised myself and actually not been tempted to watch Euphoria (or Riverdale).

Yes, exactly! Totally get it. Although I have surprised myself and actually not been tempted to watch Euphoria (or Riverdale).

i am not that old i looked it was made 2004 so i 13 when it out i just only watch action though lol:biggrin:

I only watch Euphoria clips :lol: It's more brainy than Mean Girls surprisingly, some are real characters - which honestly makes me not watch it if I am looking for those empty-brain, only-physical-attractiveness, chic shows :noway: Well, Riverdale is lovely :biggrin: A wonderful masterpiece. It never runs out of plot twists :noway:

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I413MkRV328)

How about 'Skins'? I only loved the first 2 generations. I love Maxxie Oliver, Cassie Ainsworth, Effy Stonem, and Anwar Kharral :lovie: Honestly takes me back, nostalgia. :cry2:

Talking about Skins, I think I now know of the things I am really missing :cry:
(edited 2 years ago)

i watch a good film yesterday called pain and gain:smile:
:wavey:
Original post by Food!!
:wavey:

*waves back like a maniac* My dearest Chunky Kitkat, how art thou?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by wifd149
How about 'Skins'? I only loved the first 2 generations. I love Maxxie Oliver, Cassie Ainsworth, Effy Stonem, and Anwar Kharral :lovie: Honestly takes me back, nostalgia. :cry2:

Talking about Skins, I think I now know of the things I am really missing :cry:

Haven't watched it, but just googled it and it sounds pretty interesting! Thank you, I will check it out. : )

i watch a good film yesterday called pain and gain:smile:

Pain is gain. No?
I am such an eager student I study 25 hours a day. 24 who? Before someone asks me if I can do maffs - phulease, of course, I can. As well as being incredibly talented and disciplined and having my life on #track, I am also a scientist and I invented the technology that can provide me an additional hour in my day. All it took was mixing a few bright chemicals together in a lab and viola, the one thing I needed the most: more time. Are you impressed? Well, I hope you are. Don't forget to give me a single rep. TSR is my only source of validation so don't be stingy and deprive me of it. Please and a very sweet thank you.
(edited 2 years ago)
Oh and I also cured my heart palpations issue. But more on that next time. The trick was...I will briefly share a little secret with you since I am logged in and avoiding the real world for a little longer - hold on, this is the real world, I am not about to insult you, my dear reader, or myself who exists in a virtual world practically 24/7 by pretending it is in any way less than real - I clearly have my priorities sorted out. The trick is pretending I am not an anxious mess. See? Being delusional can be useful. I am delusional and I choose to believe that I am perfectly confident and I absolutely DO NOT doubt myself every other hour. Who even does that? No-one that I know. Definitely not me anyway. As if. All right, I will see you on Friday and tell you if I survived this week (spoiler: I will).
Oh and I also cured my heart palpations issue. But more on that next time. The trick was...I will briefly share a little secret with you since I am logged in and avoiding the real world for a little longer - hold on, this is the real world, I am not about to insult you, my dear reader, or myself who exists in a virtual world practically 24/7 by pretending it is in any way less than real - I clearly have my priorities sorted out. The trick is pretending I am not an anxious mess. See? Being delusional can be useful. I am delusional and I choose to believe that I am perfectly confident and I absolutely DO NOT doubt myself every other hour. Who even does that? No-one that I know. Definitely not me anyway. As if. All right, I will see you on Friday and tell you if I survived this week (spoiler: I will).

Love the positivity and thanks for the advice!
Haven't watched it, but just googled it and it sounds pretty interesting! Thank you, I will check it out. : )

Pain is gain. No?

no it was called pain and gain its on netflix
I am such an eager student I study 25 hours a day. 24 who? Before someone asks me if I can do maffs - phulease, of course, I can. As well as being incredibly talented and disciplined and having my life on #track, I am also a scientist and I invented the technology that can provide me an additional hour in my day. All it took was mixing a few bright chemicals together in a lab and viola, the one thing I needed the most: more time. Are you impressed? Well, I hope you are. Don't forget to give me a single rep. TSR is my only source of validation so don't be stingy and deprive me of it. Please and a very sweet thank you.

you never work that much your always on tsr:biggrin:

Or alternatively you could employ the shifting technique a TSR user wrote about where she shifted to a reality where she could study for months and months even though mere hours passed in the mortal world 😂🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending