The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joleee
thanks mate! :h::hugs:

oh i'm so glad to hear you're enjoying your apprenticeship! i mean i guess it helps that you're already an accounting genius. is the new meds for your skin?

to answer your question i have a Tesco Express around here somewhere but wouldn't go there in this dodgy neighbourhood i live in ykwim? too many crazies and drunks :yep:

I keep being asked for help at college, as they all think I will get it aha. Kinda awkward when I don't have a clue

Accutane, yep. :redface:

Yeah I get you. Top tier meal deals though
Original post by ReviseSleeping
I keep being asked for help at college, as they all think I will get it aha. Kinda awkward when I don't have a clue

Good evening revise!!
Original post by Dupe Hunter
Allocate the thread to @The Grinch

i think he's on holiday for a few months but that's deep man lemme check :cyber:

if not The Grinch the backup plan for when we finish this will be Gothic Kitten or maybe my arms dealer RTR @Rufus The Red :call:
My internet connection is actually dead
Original post by Lucifer323
Good evening revise!!

Hi!

Sorry, was meant to PM you at some point - will do it when the new thread is up :smile:
damn
Hi!

Sorry, was meant to PM you at some point - will do it when the new thread is up :smile:

That's fine revise.
ujs
I'm interrupting the countdown

oh my gosh i'm so proud of you!!! told you you were smart :fan: so who's asking you for help at college?

yes i miss those Tesco wraps and sandwiches, especially chicken satay wrap, southwest chicken wrap, and ploughman's sandwich. Asda is **** :cry:
Original post by Joleee
oh my gosh i'm so proud of you!!! told you you were smart :fan: so who's asking you for help at college?

yes i miss those Tesco wraps and sandwiches, especially chicken satay wrap, southwest chicken wrap, and ploughman's sandwich. Asda is **** :cry:

My friends lol, there's a little group of us

It is - yeah

Latest