The Student Room Group

Ucat 2021

I am 4 days away from my UCAT and I am getting an average of 500 in all the sections of my UCAT mocks on medify, shall I reschedule the test. I am extremely stressed out as I want to apply to Newcastle University and it is a UCAT heavy university! Any advice would be really helpful!
(edited 2 years ago)
I think you should. Do you have mocks ?
How much practice have you done? Reschedule if you don't feel ready but make sure that you still have tine to revise for year 13 mocks
Reply 3
Original post by hungrysalamander
How much practice have you done? Reschedule if you don't feel ready but make sure that you still have tine to revise for year 13 mocks

I have been practising for a whole month and have still not improved drastically. What I am worried about is it interfering with year 13
Original post by Shmial
I have been practising for a whole month and have still not improved drastically. What I am worried about is it interfering with year 13

The ucat thread is here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6864776&page=293
I'd suggest postponing the exam for a maximum of 2 weeks. In the meantime watch UCAT tutorials about your weakest sections and do extra practice on those. Medify has explanations for each question so review them for the questions you got wrong and reflect on those mistakes.
Reply 5
Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending