The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

which Warwick accommodation is most popular?

currently thinking about which uni to go to, and looking at warwick as a top choice. in terms of accommodation, which ones are applied to the most or least, and if it was my first choice, how likely would i be to get it? i really like the look of cryfield townhouses, but don't like the idea of being given somewhere i don't want to be
Original post by Anonymous
currently thinking about which uni to go to, and looking at warwick as a top choice. in terms of accommodation, which ones are applied to the most or least, and if it was my first choice, how likely would i be to get it? i really like the look of cryfield townhouses, but don't like the idea of being given somewhere i don't want to be

alright so I am about to go Warwick for Economics and I just got offered Lakeside and it was my top choice. Tbf all the accommodations are good in their own right. i chose Lakeside as it is en suite and all my bois said it is really good as it is next to the gym and lake etc. yh Cryfields looks really good and there's also the 35 week one that is £180 quid a week which should be not that popular just cuz the let time is a bit dumb so u have to move ur stuff in and out during Christmas. but they give you lots of questions and questionnaires to help find u ur perfect one as well as asking for any requirements so u should be good bro
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
alright so I am about to go Warwick for Economics and I just got offered Lakeside and it was my top choice. Tbf all the accommodations are good in their own right. i chose Lakeside as it is en suite and all my bois said it is really good as it is next to the gym and lake etc. yh Cryfields looks really good and there's also the 35 week one that is £180 quid a week which should be not that popular just cuz the let time is a bit dumb so u have to move ur stuff in and out during Christmas. but they give you lots of questions and questionnaires to help find u ur perfect one as well as asking for any requirements so u should be good bro

thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest