The Student Room Group

Who will win next Champions League?

Scroll to see replies

THE REDS of course, duh
Original post by Kallisto
But what is about the team spirit? There are quarrels among the players, if I am well informed. The best paid players with amazing individuals skills are meaningless, if they don't perform as a team.

Was a bit of a sly dig about how PSG are wasting so much money and footballer careers.
Original post by Zerforax
Was a bit of a sly dig about how PSG are wasting so much money and footballer careers.

That is PSG's job. Spending money, because it is in existence just in order to build a team up with no team spirit. But hey, if the money calls you, why do you should resist, eh? loyalty has no place in football business.
Original post by FutureFries
List down who will win. I think next Champions League is gonna be PSG because of Neymar, Messi together.

OP Bayern Munich. Pessi missed a penalty yesterday against Real Madrid.
Reply 24
I think real Madrid win champion league 2021-22
Original post by tarvis2
I think real Madrid win champion league 2021-22

Bayern Munich. Though through and throughout everyone may laugh at this though we have “Mr Champions League” CR7 in our team and I will support my team through and throughout with a couple of luck and we are due an easy draw unlike Chelsea, Manchester City there’s no reason why we can’t do it we need to show the spirit, determination, fight and hunger and motivation.
Original post by Mohammed1000000
Bayern Munich. Though through and throughout everyone may laugh at this though we have “Mr Champions League” CR7 in our team and I will support my team through and throughout with a couple of luck and we are due an easy draw unlike Chelsea, Manchester City there’s no reason why we can’t do it we need to show the spirit, determination, fight and hunger and motivation.

Bayern has an impressive offensive as usual, but the defence could be better. Let us see whether the team is capable of compensating this weakness. I am sceptical.
Original post by Kallisto
Bayern has an impressive offensive as usual, but the defence could be better. Let us see whether the team is capable of compensating this weakness. I am sceptical.

My team playing on Wednesday.
PSG ****ed up. What a moment for those watching. The brilliance of Karim Benzema in the match will be remembered for years.

This was one of the great comebacks. It will be in the same bracket as Barcelona PSG 6-1, the Spurs comeback in the semi-final against Ajax, the Man United comeback against PSG under Solsjaer.

This is why we love football, to experience moments like this. These things only happen in midweek evening games. Those who watched were blessed. Those who didn’t watch missed out again on another historical moment!
Original post by Driving_Mad
PSG ****ed up. What a moment for those watching. The brilliance of Karim Benzema in the match will be remembered for years.

This was one of the great comebacks. It will be in the same bracket as Barcelona PSG 6-1, the Spurs comeback in the semi-final against Ajax, the Man United comeback against PSG under Solsjaer.

This is why we love football, to experience moments like this. These things only happen in midweek evening games. Those who watched were blessed. Those who didn’t watch missed out again on another historical moment!

It’s too unpredictable it’s European nights anything can happen in these legendary stadiums.
Original post by Driving_Mad

Although I am happy to see PSG eliminated, I see no reason to love this football. You sound like as if PSG lost against a no name team, but the no name teams have hardly chances to come far in that competition. The dominance of the big clubs is too clear. Real Madrid is in the next round, so what?

Quick Reply

Latest