The Student Room Group

What does it mean?

If a guy has a crush on a girl and he sees her coming towards university campus building, and he gets in the building and stands by the windows, watching her come in. Then when she enters the building area and is making her way through the reception, he quickly whistles loudly and is walking and looking at her.

What does this mean and what does he want?

Scroll to see replies

uhhhhhh that man is hunting the girl idk that's weird
Original post by Anonymous
If a guy has a crush on a girl and he sees her coming towards university campus building, and he gets in the building and stands by the windows, watching her come in. Then when she enters the building area and is making her way through the reception, he quickly whistles loudly and is walking and looking at her.

What does this mean and what does he want?

The guy is a creep
Avoid and don't waste your time thinking about him
Reply 3
Original post by WazzWazz98
The guy is a creep
Avoid and don't waste your time thinking about him

How is he a creep??? He has spoken to her before and he's just unsure of how to act around her???
To me, it would mean I need to keep a safe distance from this person if it's not somebody I know. If it is somebody I know, I'd ask them to stop doing it. The whole idea of "stalking for love" is dangerous, and it sounds like that with additional steps and games.
Reply 5
Original post by moonanisar17
uhhhhhh that man is hunting the girl idk that's weird

What do you mean by hunting the girl?
Reply 6
To me, it would mean I need to keep a safe distance from this person if it's not somebody I know. If it is somebody I know, I'd ask them to stop doing it. The whole idea of "stalking for love" is dangerous, and it sounds like that with additional steps and games.

He's also a uni student and he's very outgoing with women. Except with her, he becomes shy?
How is he a creep??? He has spoken to her before and he's just unsure of how to act around her???

Then why did you ask what it means if you already think you know??

Deliberately watching someone through a window to then whistle at them while walking around is not what you do if you're "unsure of how to act" around someone you have a crush on. It's not how you should act around anyone.
Reply 9
Original post by GabiAbi84
Then why did you ask what it means if you already think you know??

He told me this that he doesn't know how to or what to say to her when he sees her

If you're not put off by it then good for you lmao
Deliberately watching someone through a window to then whistle at them while walking around is not what you do if you're "unsure of how to act" around someone you have a crush on. It's not how you should act around anyone.

He also saw her once coming to campus and he walked in front of her. At times, he would constantly come to areas where she would sit
He told me this that he doesn't know how to or what to say to her when he sees her

Cool.
so why are you asking anyone else what it means.
he’s already told you…
Cool.
so why are you asking anyone else what it means.
he’s already told you…

I m asking this because I find this behaviour weird as he's normally flirty and outgoing with women and has lot of female friends

He also saw her once coming to campus and he walked in front of her. At times, he would constantly come to areas where she would sit

Is this the guy who fancies your friend that you also fancy?
He's also a uni student and he's very outgoing with women. Except with her, he becomes shy?

"Shy" is very different from "I'm going into this building you're going into, watching you through the window, and then whistling loudly when you enter the building".

Yeah, don't do that.
"Shy" is very different from "I'm going into this building you're going into, watching you through the window, and then whistling loudly when you enter the building".

Yeah, don't do that.

So what do you think he's doing ?
I m asking this because I find this behaviour weird as he's normally flirty and outgoing with women and has lot of female friends

Yes but he’s already told you what it means.
That’s what it means.
There’s nothing anyone else can tell you here because you already know-from the guy- that he likes her and that is why he behaves the way he behaves.
So what if you think it’s weird.
Is this the guy who fancies your friend that you also fancy?

Yes same guy
Yes same guy

Then quit obsessing over the pair of them.

He likes her, she likes him.
You like her, she still likes him.

It is a relationship. He wants to spend time with her, she wants to spend time with him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending