The Student Room Group

4D Cope

well that didn't last long
download - 2021-09-02T194629.198.png
(edited 2 years ago)
Basically a blog without saying it’s a blog… and from a guy whose posts are hilarious and sporadic. This will be amazing :ahee:
lmao you must be insanely clever to do a maths degree eek you can do thiss
Reply 3
Original post by 0ptics
Basically a blog without saying it’s a blog…

cos I hate the word blog. Whenever I hear the word blog I think of this:
Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg
Actually this looks like one of my lecturers in first year so that's another reason
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by 4D Chess
Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg

be super classy, go for the original etymology and call it a "web log"

GL this year
Reply 5
Original post by Sinnoh
be super classy, go for the original etymology and call it a "web log"

GL this year

Who do u think I am? A Daily Mail user? :emo:
Reply 6
Original post by Sheik Yerbouti
lmao you must be insanely clever to do a maths degree eek you can do thiss

I walked into many poles, trees and streetlamps in my life :yy:

I don't mean that metaphorically
(edited 2 years ago)
I'm trying to force myself to do maths since I haven't done nearly as much as I should have by now. So just going to write about it here. I'm a second year, Warwick maths student who missed a **** tonne of content in first year that I need to learn quickly, before October. Just going to look over some basics first. idk if I want to actually post about the specifics of what stuff in maths I'm doing since it probably seems like gibberish to anyone who hasn't looked into any maths-related degrees. I also might vent a bit cos life isn't going well but trying to not talk too much about it. First year at Warwick was a trainwreck. I'm not looking forward to second year at all. This is pretty much me trying to "get good" tbh
:pika:
I'm just going to start by looking over a first year module called "Analysis I" which is mostly about sequences and series

Attachment not found

Post specifics all you want dude, I'm doing MORSE at Warwick this September so I'd love to know what maths is like there. Good luck!
Reply 8
Why the hell are there such few questions given to us per module and why do almost none of them have answers to them ffs
1st yr is notoriously bad for maths, especially term 2.
As a MORSE student got away from Maths modules ASAP ngl

Linear algebra and analysis gonna keep coming up though so defo worth going over again
Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg
Actually this looks like one of my lecturers in first year so that's another reason

ngl I find these things really cute

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending