The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by InfiniteWill
impressive.. i managed to not sleep for like 2 days.. before pouring coffee on myself, whilst drinking, since i snoozed off... thats when i decided i need to sleep xD

Today, I helped my parents with bills and stuff. Im studying a little now. Probably gaming at like 9-10pm.. and sleep at 1-2am xD

what about you?

oh jesus. you took on a challenge :congrats:... you spilled coffee, lol. what are you like?

ohh right that’s helpful of you (: what year are you in may I ask? you like gaming? oooo fun! the only game i play is SIMS😱🥰. im addicted. it’s bad i know.

uh ah well i went to Cambridge today to visit Zara and some other clothes shops. we also went to five guys, it’s a little expensive for just putting food in foil... but it was delicious.
things that make it difficult:

the way they were raised
their strong, unshakeable moral beliefs
ideologies that their parents and friends taught them
their own, unchecked, ego

true i have been brought up to treat people they way i want to be treated, although i didn’t get it I’m return for several years so i became a b*tch at some point and realised what’s the point in going down to their level? you can do better than them! be kind and spread the happiness around you 😊. May sound cringe but it’s true! i get where you’re coming from, some people can find it tricky i understand that :smile:
Original post by gracieee16
oh jesus. you took on a challenge :congrats:... you spilled coffee, lol. what are you like?

ohh right that’s helpful of you (: what year are you in may I ask? you like gaming? oooo fun! the only game i play is SIMS😱🥰. im addicted. it’s bad i know.

uh ah well i went to Cambridge today to visit Zara and some other clothes shops. we also went to five guys, it’s a little expensive for just putting food in foil... but it was delicious.

what do you mean, what am i like?

Im Second year uni... Yess i loveeee gaming! I play GTA 5 and apex legends (so far). Im addicted to both games... its bad but we gonna die anyway.. thats my reason for not fixing up.. i sometimes game like 16 hours a day xD

Oo nice! No wonder you are tired! you should nap, if you need?
true i have been brought up to treat people they way i want to be treated, although i didn’t get it I’m return for several years so i became a b*tch at some point and realised what’s the point in going down to their level? you can do better than them! be kind and spread the happiness around you 😊. May sound cringe but it’s true! i get where you’re coming from, some people can find it tricky i understand that :smile:

I have been brought up to reflect society's behaviour, without questioning it (my upbringing). It's somewhat okay.. but i sometimes just wanna be myself even if im not a 'sheep' (my unshakeable belief). Tbh i just was mean, when i was younger, so i can get a reaction from people xD But now, i have same view of life as you... except my reasonings are different.. Life is already hard and difficult for many people.. so by spreading kindness, i wanna cheer them up :smile: Doesn't sound cringe!
i think tsr has run out of questions.
what do you mean, what am i like?

Im Second year uni... Yess i loveeee gaming! I play GTA 5 and apex legends (so far). Im addicted to both games... its bad but we gonna die anyway.. thats my reason for not fixing up.. i sometimes game like 16 hours a day xD

Oo nice! No wonder you are tired! you should nap, if you need?

it’s a rhetorical question...

ah wow so you must be uhm around 19? oooo you just luv it. WAIT WHAT?! you play for 16 hours how can you do that?

i can’t nap 😂😭
it’s a rhetorical question...

ah wow so you must be uhm around 19? oooo you just luv it. WAIT WHAT?! you play for 16 hours how can you do that?

i can’t nap 😂😭

oo my bad xD Sorryyy

Nopeee im 20 years old. I resat my Alevels :frown:. i looooooooveee it xD Yesss, idk .. i just find gaming fun like that XD

ahhh :frown: why not?
I have been brought up to reflect society's behaviour, without questioning it (my upbringing). It's somewhat okay.. but i sometimes just wanna be myself even if im not a 'sheep' (my unshakeable belief). Tbh i just was mean, when i was younger, so i can get a reaction from people xD But now, i have same view of life as you... except my reasonings are different.. Life is already hard and difficult for many people.. so by spreading kindness, i wanna cheer them up :smile: Doesn't sound cringe!

yeah i get that😊. if there’s someone getting on my nerves and im having an off day then i will indeed be rude and i can come across mean sometimes when in a bad mood. everyone has their bad days...yiu were mean hahaha oh no 🤦🏽*♀️ and oooh at least someone can understand. hehe. yes exactly! we don’t know why people are being rude towards us, they could be having a hard day. we don’t know so we should try to be nice still🤗
oo my bad xD Sorryyy

Nopeee im 20 years old. I resat my Alevels :frown:. i looooooooveee it xD Yesss, idk .. i just find gaming fun like that XD

ahhh :frown: why not?

nah it’s okay i do it all the time. i apologise for being annoying :tongue:

although you seem far worse

oh well done for you (:
ahh you do you! my butt would hurt sitting down for too long playing. i try playing sims and i can’t sit on the chair for long😩😓.
at less you enjoy it though. good for you!

just would get moaned at for being lazy tbf.
Original post by IlikeDonerKebab
i think tsr has run out of questions.

i always have questions 😝😧
nah it’s okay i do it all the time. i apologise for being annoying :tongue:

although you seem far worse

oh well done for you (:
ahh you do you! my butt would hurt sitting down for too long playing. i try playing sims and i can’t sit on the chair for long😩😓.
at less you enjoy it though. good for you!

just would get moaned at for being lazy tbf.

wdym far worse? Im more annoying? How do you make that assumption on the first interaction we had? Pretty far-fetched assumption imo...

I have a super comfy chair for gaming so works out :smile:

Ahh damn :frown: so what you gonna do now?
Who else agrees that the summer holidays have gone by so fast?
yeah i get that😊. if there’s someone getting on my nerves and im having an off day then i will indeed be rude and i can come across mean sometimes when in a bad mood. everyone has their bad days...yiu were mean hahaha oh no 🤦🏽*♀️ and oooh at least someone can understand. hehe. yes exactly! we don’t know why people are being rude towards us, they could be having a hard day. we don’t know so we should try to be nice still🤗

noo i try not let my bad mood dictate the way i respond. I suppress and think about it later.. unless its really affecting me. yess i was being silly trying to be mean XD
Original post by TSR User_123

me... i wish they were looonger.. but i hear myy uni is online again so not much bothered about it :smile:
wdym far worse? Im more annoying? How do you make that assumption on the first interaction we had? Pretty far-fetched assumption imo...

I have a super comfy chair for gaming so works out :smile:

Ahh damn :frown: so what you gonna do now?

first impressions i guess? OMG U STILL don’t get my joking side

you wouldn’t be able to speak to me for more than a week. i am annoying as hell.

i am jelly. i don’t suppose i could borrow it or keep it actually? you can have my 8 and 9 year olds chair🤩. that would be perfect for you. since im the better gamer. (:

probably just play with my gerbils, they’re peaking through the bars. my little bubbas. do you have any pets?
i have 8. well 6 pets are mine, two are my sisters.
Original post by TSR User_123

unfortunately it has! i was in Scotland not long ago. :frown:

noo i try not let my bad mood dictate the way i respond. I suppress and think about it later.. unless its really affecting me. yess i was being silly trying to be mean XD

you strong person... you were being silly 🤣🤣
first impressions i guess? OMG U STILL don’t get my joking side

you wouldn’t be able to speak to me for more than a week. i am annoying as hell.

i am jelly. i don’t suppose i could borrow it or keep it actually? you can have my 8 and 9 year olds chair🤩. that would be perfect for you. since im the better gamer. (:

probably just play with my gerbils, they’re peaking through the bars. my little bubbas. do you have any pets?
i have 8. well 6 pets are mine, two are my sisters.

Its hard to know without reading all the other signs your body is giving off when you joking.. i think i get on with most people in real life.. so i would read you if we met.. reading just text makes it difficult to know where sarcasm/jokes are involved xD

Depends, if our interests overlap a lot, i prefer it xD

sureeee, borrow it.. since i don't always do 16 hour sessions.. but i need it back occasionally for those sessions xD Prove it by playing Apex legends or GTA XD

oo damnn i have 3 pets (three little sisters xD) The only contribution I make to their existence is annoy them xD Im planning to get a dog when im olderrr.. you a dog or cat person?
unfortunately it has! i was in Scotland not long ago. :frown:

you strong person... you were being silly 🤣🤣

sTrOnG pErSoN xD Being young, you have to experiment the way you interact with the world to get the response you want in the way you want xD
Its hard to know without reading all the other signs your body is giving off when you joking.. i think i get on with most people in real life.. so i would read you if we met.. reading just text makes it difficult to know where sarcasm/jokes are involved xD

Depends, if our interests overlap a lot, i prefer it xD

sureeee, borrow it.. since i don't always do 16 hour sessions.. but i need it back occasionally for those sessions xD Prove it by playing Apex legends or GTA XD

oo damnn i have 3 pets (three little sisters xD) The only contribution I make to their existence is annoy them xD Im planning to get a dog when im olderrr.. you a dog or cat person?

nooo can’t be that difficult (sarcasm before you waffle on 😆) how old do you think i am? take a guess. that’s pretty awesome and i get on with a lot too, although many people find me too hyper or annoying at times. yeah that’s understandable.

well, what other things do you like to do? where are you from? (: how tall are you? let’s see if we have some similar interests or things we share in common.

when i say “borrow” i may end up keeping it. or you could sit on something else. you don’t need your chair🤭.... I have never played that game but sure i will prove to you that imma be the best. (:

oooo what pets? you have three sisters!! oh no! at least they’re more easier than brothers...i guess? to annoy them, maybe you should let them annoy you 🤪 would be a funny thing to witness.

OMG. i luv dogs 😝... ik it’s really boring to most people but my dream dog(s) are labs or goldies....or huskies or German shepherds but ideally the first two... (: i also love cats but i do prefer doge to cats so therefore i am a dog person. i am assuming yOu are as well?
sTrOnG pErSoN xD Being young, you have to experiment the way you interact with the world to get the response you want in the way you want xD

yippee and yes of course, i can cry in front of people when someone says something mean to me and it can be embarrassing... other than that i like to move on. but good that you have that mindset :smile:

Latest