The Student Room Group

Best place to buy classy and simple clothing?

I'd like them very affordable too, I store flesh, not cash.
Reply 1
Asda, ASOS and hollister
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by myhairispeng
I'd like them very affordable too, I store flesh, not cash.

What's affordable for you?

You can find classy and simple clothing anywhere, it's what you see as classy and simple. I suggest having a look at your wardrobe to see what you have, what you're missing, and developing a capsule wardrobe. That way you'll minimise buying pieces you're not going to wear and save money. By classy and simple, does this include what's on-trend or are you looking to find your style? If you're looking to develop your style, create a vision board using apps like Pinterest and Instagram so you know what kind of pieces to look out for. Also, think about the quality of the clothes - yes, you want affordable but you also want them to last.

Best places to browse... H&M, Zara, Topshop, Uniqlo, Urban Outfitters, Thrift stores, ASOS, Missguided, New Look

Veronica
Student Ambaasador
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
What's affordable for you?

You can find classy and simple clothing anywhere, it's what you see as classy and simple. I suggest having a look at your wardrobe to see what you have, what you're missing, and developing a capsule wardrobe. That way you'll minimise buying pieces you're not going to wear and save money. By classy and simple, does this include what's on-trend or are you looking to find your style? If you're looking to develop your style, create a vision board using apps like Pinterest and Instagram so you know what kind of pieces to look out for. Also, think about the quality of the clothes - yes, you want affordable but you also want them to last.

Best places to browse... H&M, Zara, Topshop, Uniqlo, Urban Outfitters, Thrift stores, ASOS, Missguided, New Look

Veronica
Student Ambaasador

I'd say £10 and under is good. Looking to find my style, I have Pinterest so I'll definitely have a look there. Cheers.
Hey, If you are looking to shop for mens clothing you can shop from Nirofashion a menswear designer store. They have a huge mens clothing collection from all the renowned brands in the UK to name a few.
If you are looking for reasonable yet stylish clothing apps, you must visit MobileAppDaily best shopping apps for women. They have provided a huge app collection. Here are some for your reference stitchFix, ASOS, ZARA, Gilt, Zaful. These are online apps you so can get some offers too.
For mens clothing, I always like to shop mens fashion clothes from Nirofashion a mens designer store from renowned brads to name a few.

Quick Reply

Latest