The Student Room Group

Keele University A100 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sizzurrp
I got the email but the form isn't on my portal. Has this happened to anyone else?

This is the same for me too! Got the email but not on my portal
Reply 121
Yeah same, I can’t find the actual form
I got the email but the form isn't on my portal. Has this happened to anyone else?

yeah it isn't there for me either :/
Original post by glabib

same
Reply 124
I've received all the emails needed and logged onto the application portal but my r+r form isn't on there?
Original post by stevo000
same

same its not there for me
(edited 2 years ago)
I’ve emailed the school to flag up the missing form link on the portal. Maybe, the system will update over night and best thing now would be to check back in the morning. No harm in drafting out and then it will just be a copy and paste job :smile:

Mines the same! I can't see it on my portal
Reply 128
Original post by glabib

Yea got the email but no form
so we all have no form on our portal right? 🤣
might have to call them tomorrow
yeah. Keele and Sunderland both have a 30 mins maths test before or after the interview which will also be taken into consideration when making offers. However, if its online it may not happen

even for medicine?
Original post by becausethenight
Everyone, as it is how they select for interview. They have a lot of guidance on their website so I’d have a look there.

Hey, today I received an email asking me to complete the R&R form but I’m unsure about how exactly. Do they send another email link? Is it meant to be updated on my portal? Or do I have to find the form for 2022 online and then complete and upload the document? Someone pleas help🥲
Have ppl started receiving RnR forms?

Just got an email but it but went on my portal and there nothing there:/
Original post by PastelColours
so we all have no form on our portal right? 🤣
might have to call them tomorrow

Literally called them today asking bout it and they said 2-3 days. Got an email bout 1 hour ago saying I need to do it but no sign of it on my portal. Lmk how the call goes :smile:
received mine. when are people beginning theirs?
Deadline is just under 2 weeks.
Original post by hhhhhhhwusjs

I’ve begun mine but without the form like a draft
Reply 136
Original post by hhhhhhhwusjs

Yeah. I just want to start mine and get it submitted but still haven’t got/found mine. Got an email about it in my hub but nothing there. Where did you find yours?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by CLRd_1
Yeah. I just want to start mine and get it submitted but still haven’t got/found mine. Got an email about it in my hub but nothing there. Where did you find yours?

No you see, I used the 2021 form to look at the questions and made my own word doc to draft so I’m not stressed when the 2022 form comes out and I can just copy and paste. I got an email today to complete it but I can’t find it on my portal and it not in the email either. Prob gonna call tomorrow to find out where the hell this form is 🥲
Original post by s_m2222
No you see, I used the 2021 form to look at the questions and made my own word doc to draft so I’m not stressed when the 2022 form comes out and I can just copy and paste. I got an email today to complete it but I can’t find it on my portal and it not in the email either. Prob gonna call tomorrow to find out where the hell this form is 🥲

damn. I lost mine from 2020 (3rd time applying for med, 2nd time for Keele). gonna get my mates (he's at Keele, hopefully he can find it, did it 3 years ago)
Reply 139
Original post by s_m2222

Makes sense. Probably will have a look at the qus tomorrow if we don’t get a form anytime soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending