The Student Room Group

University Timetable

I’m actually really confused right now. I have logged into my university account and have looked at my personal timetable and I’m not sure if this is my official timetable or not since I am waiting to start university in a week and half’s time. It says that I will only be in on Mondays from 10 til 1pm for the whole year. I’m just concerned because it looks very vague on my timetable and as I said, I’m just not sure if this is actually correct.
Original post by xoxhavannaxox
I’m actually really confused right now. I have logged into my university account and have looked at my personal timetable and I’m not sure if this is my official timetable or not since I am waiting to start university in a week and half’s time. It says that I will only be in on Mondays from 10 til 1pm for the whole year. I’m just concerned because it looks very vague on my timetable and as I said, I’m just not sure if this is actually correct.

How many modules are you doing in Semester 1? Just 3 hours of contact time doesn't sound right - you might want to send an email to the timetabling team at your uni to check this.

Hi! @xoxhavannaxox

Many universities have not started yet and their timetables get released close to the time.
I would contact though just to double-check this, as this does not sound like a lot of time, especially if this is your first year.

Best wishes
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Original post by PhoenixFortune
How many modules are you doing in Semester 1? Just 3 hours of contact time doesn't sound right - you might want to send an email to the timetabling team at your uni to check this.

Hi. I’m doing a foundation year so my modules are chosen as compulsory modules and I only have 7 modules for this year. But I have managed to contact an administrator and she said that I should receive a confirmation of my actual timetable soon.

Hi,
It may just be that the timetables have not been finalised as of yet. My uni sent round an announcement that we would be able to access our timetables earlier this week but when they was shared with us it was clear that they had not been finalised yet and they have been moving things around all week. I logged in today to have a look and it seems like its been finalised, initially all my lectures and workshops were being delivered in person with everything else being delivered online however now pretty much every session is being delivered in person as well as online (I assume the online is for international students who may need to isolated upon arrival).

Yeah its all a bit strange at the moment, tbh tho I am happy with a mix of in person and online.
Original post by CurryCurry2468
Hi,
It may just be that the timetables have not been finalised as of yet. My uni sent round an announcement that we would be able to access our timetables earlier this week but when they was shared with us it was clear that they had not been finalised yet and they have been moving things around all week. I logged in today to have a look and it seems like its been finalised, initially all my lectures and workshops were being delivered in person with everything else being delivered online however now pretty much every session is being delivered in person as well as online (I assume the online is for international students who may need to isolated upon arrival).

Yeah its all a bit strange at the moment, tbh tho I am happy with a mix of in person and online.

I think that may be the case! Thank you for the reply. 😊I just have to wait for the finalisation of my university timetable!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending