The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ruh roh
Reply 22
:rofl: :rofl: PRSOM maybe i shouldn't be laughing but gosh the overreaction deserves an award going down in TSR history :rave:

okay good, i'm glad to hear it :h: you never know who the next person to pull a CrazyDoughnut will be. maybe i was a bit paranoid because Diddy recently deleted their account :frown:
i want my ****ing secrets back no one is allowed to have them anymore
dopamine is there for a reason!!
Reply 25
morphine is there for a reason :lovehug:
pretty sure we mean different things lmao
I am dirty, infinitely dirty, that is why i scream so much about purity
12 12 12 12 12 12 12
10?
3?
Reply 31
speaking of ruh roh, my psychotic ex partner's family used to consistently buy me an enormous amount of Scooby-Doo stuffed animals just cuz i once said i liked Scooby-Doo and so i have a wide collection but hate stuffed animals. what do you do with them tho, through them in the bin?
Reply 32
right. then that happened. made a post about privacy and safeguarding on TSR then some new user quoted me who wants to 'get to know me'. thanks for proving my point, bud. going out for a ciggie now, maybe two if this is a good podcast with Drew Barrymore :bebored:
you could probably give them to one of those christmas present drives in a month or two. do you have goodwill in the uk?
freaked out about the fact that i haven't been able to find my phone for a week and cried on the floor for about 10 minutes cause im tired and couldn't think of a rational way to handle it. then i cleaned like half my house and dusted
i remember why i kept putting off dusting there for so long. i have to physically stop myself from wheezing cause it will just tear my throat up, and it feels like someone is sitting on my chest
Reply 36
i don't know and don't celebrate Christmas :colondollar:
Reply 37
and i'm a practising Christian who doesn't celebrate Christmas :hello:
you don't have to for that one tho :smile:
a lot of places have "adopt a family" things, where 5-20 people all donate gifts to a family w kids that can't afford it.
i'm assuming it's not like a moral opposition to celebrating christmas tho
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 39
i accidentally threw my android between my bed and the wall (like such a small space, maybe 1-3cm) . then had to pull my bed apart to get it and injured my back and legs. i know the dreadful feeling :hugs:

Latest