The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Computing Undergraduate Admissions Test 2022

Scroll to see replies

Just received the email. I'm taking it on Wednesday. All the best to everyone :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Just received the email as well, literally 20 minutes ago. Good luck everyone!!!

Does anyone know anything about what it's supposed to be like/if there is any preparation worth doing for it? (ik it says not to prepare, even so)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by VeryAverage
Just received the email as well, literally 20 minutes ago. Good luck everyone!!!

Does anyone know anything about what it's supposed to be like/if there is any preparation worth doing for it? (ik it says not to prepare, even so)

Good luck guys! When did you apply @thinkingsoldier @VeryAverage
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by awc14
Good luck guys! When did you apply @thinkingsoldier @VeryAverage

Uhhh, sorry I wouldn't be able to give you an exact date, but about 4 weeks ago? (nvm, i can be exact, 1st October)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 24
Yeah just recieved an email as well. Will be doing it on wednesday
Yeah same, good luck!
UCAS sent on 16th Sep, doing the test on Wednesday! Good luck everyone
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone received an email yet, inviting them for the computing undergraduate admissions test?

Hey! I just got mine for the test to be on Wednesday (current freaking out because I have no idea what the test is like lmao)
Is the exam proctored (e.g. have a working camera on ) ?
Has anyone received an invitation for the test more recently? Also, do any of the people who have had invites do computer science A-level?
Original post by Faith_24
Has anyone received an invitation for the test more recently? Also, do any of the people who have had invites do computer science A-level?

Yep, I do computer science A-Level.
Reply 31

Yeah I received one and I do CS A-Level
Yep, I do computer science A-Level.

Ok right, when did you receive it?
Original post by Cs115
Yeah I received one and I do CS A-Level

Ah ok, and when did you receive it.
Ok right, when did you receive it?

Just yesterday
Just yesterday

When had you applied?
Anyone who applied around the 11th to the 15th been sent the email yet, surely it's sent to everyone.
Reply 37
Anyone who applied around the 11th to the 15th been sent the email yet, surely it's sent to everyone.

My freind applying for computing didnt get it and he applied on the 13th or smth. Probably will get it soon tho
Reply 38
Ah ok, and when did you receive it.

sunday
Original post by Cs115
My freind applying for computing didnt get it and he applied on the 13th or smth. Probably will get it soon tho

Ah, right ok, thank you! Do you think there'll be different batches of tests then, since people who got it on Sunday have now potentially had two extra days of notice in case it's tomorrow?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending