The Student Room Group

Uplearn in 8 months?

So I have around 8 months until exams in summer 2022 and was just wondering if Uplearn could help me learn all of the content needed and prepare me for the exam (maths)?

I would be doing it all from scratch so its really important I don't spend all my time on it and feel like I'm learning the content then going into an exam/practice paper without a clue what to do. Just wondering if anyone else has any experiences with uplearn as an independent student and if they learn from it well enough to still get an A or A*?
Original post by OVLD68
So I have around 8 months until exams in summer 2022 and was just wondering if Uplearn could help me learn all of the content needed and prepare me for the exam (maths)?

I would be doing it all from scratch so its really important I don't spend all my time on it and feel like I'm learning the content then going into an exam/practice paper without a clue what to do. Just wondering if anyone else has any experiences with uplearn as an independent student and if they learn from it well enough to still get an A or A*?

i would say get it ! i had less than 8 months i had around 4months due to COVID this year and i jumped from a literal D in mocks to an A. Also they always ask questions after or during the videos and these questions are normally exam style questions so don't worry if you feel like your just using one resource . I usually did around 2-3 hours max of up learn a day alongside external exam questions from my Edexcel textbook / on physics and maths tutor. The main thing is consistency, if i can do 50% of the course in 4 months im sure you would complete the whole course till your exams. Also i was not an independent student but my maths teacher wasnt entirely great so i basically taught myself through up-learn while i also had the online lessons going on 🤣
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest