The Student Room Group

Christs college Applicant thread 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hahaofjo
My daughter, who is applying to read History, received a notice an hour ago from Christ's admission office: It said, "Im writing this morning with good news. I can confirm you will be invited for Christ's College remote interviews". And then it went on to explain that "At the moment we have confirmed interview lists for some subjects but not others. As we already know who will be interviewed in History, we wanted to let you know as soon as possible as we don’t like to keep you in suspense longer than we have to."

Got the same for Land Economy :smile:
got an interview for law!!
Guys, can we all agree that Christ's College really needs to learn how to manage font sizes. My blood pressure reading my interview offer email was off the charts.
Reply 23
Original post by cappvile
Guys, can we all agree that Christ's College really needs to learn how to manage font sizes. My blood pressure reading my interview offer email was off the charts.

If my son gets one I will know whether to agree with you 🤣

Well done to all those with interview offers…. The rest of us wait (patiently!!!) in the hope next week will bring some news
Reply 24
Hello, anyone received engineering interview?
Reply 25
Original post by Nick 13
Hello, anyone received engineering interview?

No, I believe none have gone out yet
Anyone got economics interview yet?
Reply 27
Yeah i just got an invitation today.
Original post by tdo289
Yeah i just got an invitation today.

Same, I got computer science. What about you?
Reply 29
Original post by BurgerEater123
Same, I got computer science. What about you?

Yay congrats!! Engineering:smile:
Reply 30
Original post by tdo289
Yay congrats!! Engineering:smile:

Congrats! Edited to say: I’ve heard from son and bad news: rejection received. Good luck at interview
(edited 2 years ago)
Just got an engineering interview!!
Anyone who had had his/her interview?
I had mine on mathematics yesterday but have a rather bad feeling about it. It wasn't disastrous, but I was stuck at a couple of really simple questions which in normal circumstances I should have answered easily. So yeah... Mentally preparing for a rejection/pool😞
Original post by blueforest313
Anyone who had had his/her interview?
I had mine on mathematics yesterday but have a rather bad feeling about it. It wasn't disastrous, but I was stuck at a couple of really simple questions which in normal circumstances I should have answered easily. So yeah... Mentally preparing for a rejection/pool😞

Same here for BioNatsci! I tried my best but I just panicked 😰
hey guys! how are we all feeling for the 25th?
Original post by rosycurtains

Honestly, I don’t expect to get an offer after the interview. Sticking to the “hope for the best but expect the worst” wisdom since it’s now out of my control. How about you?
Original post by Randzzzz
Honestly, I don’t expect to get an offer after the interview. Sticking to the “hope for the best but expect the worst” wisdom since it’s now out of my control. How about you?

same here. i don’t think i ‘sparkled’ enough in the interviews so i’m pretty apprehensive now. one thing that makes me feel better though is that i got a mark i’m happy with in the admissions test. so if i don’t get in, i can sleep at night knowing atleast i can do my subject well enough!

wishing you luck ⭐️ and maybe you’ll be pleasantly surprised :smile:
Reply 37
I scared I was too mid lmfaooo. fingers crossed because I love this course, college and uni :smile:
same here. i don’t think i ‘sparkled’ enough in the interviews so i’m pretty apprehensive now. one thing that makes me feel better though is that i got a mark i’m happy with in the admissions test. so if i don’t get in, i can sleep at night knowing atleast i can do my subject well enough!

wishing you luck ⭐️ and maybe you’ll be pleasantly surprised :smile:

Nice that’s good, if you did will in the entrance exam u have a strong chance. I applied economics I only find my result for the exam on the 26th. Interview I made fair few mistakes so idk we will see.

Terribly nervous hahahh
Currently I'm trying to not think about it, because it only makes things worse:smile: I guess we will see (and I'll pray for all of you to get a positive result:wink:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending