The Student Room Group

Teach First Programme 2022

Has anybody previously applied/ thinking of applying for the Teach First programme to teaching in 2022? I have been looking into this as an option. There just seems to be many different options to chose from but a fully funded course seems much more appealing to me. I would be interested to know other people's views on this.

Thank you :-)
Original post by MOH8821
Has anybody previously applied/ thinking of applying for the Teach First programme to teaching in 2022? I have been looking into this as an option. There just seems to be many different options to chose from but a fully funded course seems much more appealing to me. I would be interested to know other people's views on this.

Teach first is a very full on program. If you're interested in a funded option, I would look at the school direct salaried route as well, and check out what bursaries might be available to you.

Some people have great experiences with Teach First, but I think you need to know what you are letting yourself in for, and you need to be invested beyond the funded route.
Original post by MOH8821

Hi @MOH8821

There are a variety of options, Teach First being just one. If you would like to discuss the options available and receive free, impartial support and guidance throughout the application and interview process, I recommend registering with Get Into Teaching for an adviser.

You can register using this link: https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/ or calling 0800 389 2500 Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm.

You have already made the great decision of teaching! Best of luck with the next leg of your journey!

Sue

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending