The Student Room Group

mocks are gonna kill me!!!

ive got mocks at the very start of december and am pretty panicked. i have been making revision stuff as I go so already have a decent number of anki cards that ive been studying consistently for most subjects but i still have loads to make (especially for a few subjects where i have little to none). so i dont think im gonna have enough time before december to have revised everything enough.
I know ive probably done more than most others in my year at this point because of how ive been making resources, but i feel it takes me twice as long to learn the same amount of content as it does for other people so dont really know how to speed up making + learning flashcards.
Im aiming for mainly all 9s as its what im predicted and got in the last round of assessments we did so am probably putting too much pressure on myself. I dont want any of my predicted grades to go down.
ahhh help - how do i revise faster
Reply 1
Only revise your weak areas in subjects (you can find this out by testing yourself with exam qs)
Original post by edjc123
ive got mocks at the very start of december and am pretty panicked. i have been making revision stuff as I go so already have a decent number of anki cards that ive been studying consistently for most subjects but i still have loads to make (especially for a few subjects where i have little to none). so i dont think im gonna have enough time before december to have revised everything enough.
I know ive probably done more than most others in my year at this point because of how ive been making resources, but i feel it takes me twice as long to learn the same amount of content as it does for other people so dont really know how to speed up making + learning flashcards.
Im aiming for mainly all 9s as its what im predicted and got in the last round of assessments we did so am probably putting too much pressure on myself. I dont want any of my predicted grades to go down.
ahhh help - how do i revise faster

Panicking will not do you any good, if you've revised and given it your all, then be proud of yourself. A way in which you could revise faster is by asking yourself questions on the way to school, at home, and in general, at any random time. I've got A-level mocks tomorrow and this is the method I've been using the most. You could turn it into a conversation if you will, debate about the fact; anything that gets your brain working will help you remember it more. You don't need to make flashcards, you could just use existing flashcards that will suffice e.g Quizlet.

Quick Reply

Latest