The Student Room Group

Peeps who have mocks in like 2 weeks

I just wanted to start a forum so we could all die together xx
I told myself I’d start in September BUT THERE’S ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT NOW AND I HAVENT TOUCHED ANY OF LAST YEAR’S STUFF
when are your guys’ mocks?😭

Scroll to see replies

Mine are in December or January or both haven’t really got clarity tbh 😅

And dwww no one’s dying :smile:
Original post by ShootingStar639
Mine are in December or January or both haven’t really got clarity tbh 😅

And dwww no one’s dying :smile:

Nahh I’m dying😩
And damnn yours are really late
R u in y13
Original post by Uni2024N
Nahh I’m dying😩
And damnn yours are really late

What subjects are you doing? And for context I’m year ten that’s probably why XD
I told myself I’d start in September BUT THERE’S ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT NOW AND I HAVENT TOUCHED ANY OF LAST YEAR’S STUFF

I have some wb/29th Nov, then February and also in April. I feel ya, i thought i would have done so much more revision -or any revision lol- so yes we're dying together haha
How are yal revising tips pls
Original post by Thestudent107SWC
R u in y13

nahh year 11💪
Original post by snapeloverxo
I have some wb/29th Nov, then February and also in April. I feel ya, i thought i would have done so much more revision -or any revision lol- so yes we're dying together haha

woah
Mine starts on the 29th as well
Mad
Hahaha ikr tbf though I have my grade 4 piano and grade 6 singing exams this month as well so I’m convincing myself that’s why I haven’t started revising😤
What year are you in?
Original post by ShootingStar639
What subjects are you doing? And for context I’m year ten that’s probably why XD

Lmaoo I see😭
The normal ones plus Spanish for my language, geography for my humanity and computing and rs for my optionals
Wbu?
i have my mock exam RE in 1 week but when i checked the past papers it looked easy (School gave a letter and i think it will be easier)
Original post by Thestudent107SWC
How are yal revising tips pls

I’m not even joking I think I can maintain my predicted grades by revising for 2 weeks before the mocks cuz of this
Literally just make questions on the topic
I did it computing today - memorised the whole topic in an hour instead of 4 hours of reading and past papers😤🥱
Original post by Sami20-19Shah
i have my mock exam RE in 1 week but when i checked the past papers it looked easy (School gave a letter and i think it will be easier)

Sheeeesh good luck
I only took RS cuz it was an easy 9 and it issss
woah
Mine starts on the 29th as well
Mad
Hahaha ikr tbf though I have my grade 4 piano and grade 6 singing exams this month as well so I’m convincing myself that’s why I haven’t started revising😤
What year are you in?

Oh im year13 ☠️
Original post by snapeloverxo
Oh im year13 ☠️

damnn that sucks bro
what did you take

Hahahahahaha I have my end of year uni exams (my year is April-December) in 2 weeks and I am crying…
Original post by flamingolover
Hahahahahaha I have my end of year uni exams (my year is April-December) in 2 weeks and I am crying…

Don't cry....
Original post by summerbirdreads
Don't cry....

Honestly too late. There’s so much to know and I know none of it. It’s not even like I’ve not done any work I just haven’t learnt anything.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by flamingolover
Honestly too late. There’s so much to know and I know none of it. It’s not even like I’ve not done any work I just haven’t learnt anything.

Go learn then.
Original post by summerbirdreads
Go learn then.

I have been. Nothings going in and hasn’t been all year and I’m not entirely sure why

Quick Reply

Latest