The Student Room Group

A Level Summer Resits 2022 MEGATHREAD

As there was a megathread for Autumn 2021 resits, I thought I'd make one for Summer 2022 resits!
Feel free to introduce yourself in the thread!:
Summer Grades:
Subjects Resitting:
Grades you're hoping for:
Any uni offers:
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cloudniineee
As there was a megathread for Autumn 2021 resits, I thought I'd make one for Summer 2022 resits! My discord is @cloudylies#2193 if you want to pm me ^-^

Summer Grades:
Subjects Resitting:
Any uni offers:

Heyyy!!! :smile:

Summer Grades: ABBB
Subjects Resitting: OCR chemistry, OCR Biology
Grades you're hoping for: A in both ☘️☘️☘️☘️
Any uni offers: None yet :smile:
As there was a megathread for Autumn 2021 resits, I thought I'd make one for Summer 2022 resits! My discord is @cloudylies#2193 if you want to pm me ^-^

Summer Grades:
Subjects Resitting:
Any uni offers:

Hey, glad you made the thread! :smile:
Summer Grades: ACD (🤢)
Resitting: Bio & Chem AQA & hoping for an A and a B respectively

Summer Grades:
Subjects Resitting:
Any uni offers:

Summer Grades: BBB
Resitting English, Maths and Business
Hoping for AAA, maybe an A* in Maths to reapply for PPE at UCL or LSE :,)
Heyy!!
How is everyone?

Summer grades: BBB
Resitting: AQA Spanish and Edexcel Geography
Hoping for: AAB, or A*AB
Uni offer: I have deferred my entry to study geo at Exeter Uni for 2022
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey guys! What's your situation like regarding centres? I'm a bit worried about the government announcement with all the mocks D: Also, the centres I've seen price their subjects so so highly
Hey guys! What's your situation like regarding centres? I'm a bit worried about the government announcement with all the mocks D: Also, the centres I've seen price their subjects so so highly

What did the government announcement say?

What did they announce?
Original post by potatoslices
What did the government announcement say?

They’re increasing the amount of mocks given to current students in case it’s TAGs again. They want the first upcoming mocks to be in before December and two more (I think) before the actual exams.
Source: https://youtu.be/i73sr_PgK4Y
Hey guys, has anyone whose sitting the exams with a private centre not registered yet? Or has everyone already done that?
Original post by YoungEmrys
Hey guys, has anyone whose sitting the exams with a private centre not registered yet? Or has everyone already done that?

I haven't registered yet :O the private centre's fees are so insanely priced
I haven't registered yet :O the private centre's fees are so insanely priced

So glad I'm not the only one! The thing you attached about mocks has me worried because they said the first set needs to be done before Xmas. That means we have to register ASAP right?
Reply 12
If your old sixth form will have you back it's likely to be much the cheapest option so ask them if they will - make sure you're polite and don't come across as though you're going to be a nuisance. They're under no obligation to have you back so don't blow your chances by your attitude.

The software to make exams entries for next Summer has sonly just been released and many centres won't accept entries before that. YOu jhave until mid February to sort a centre out but I'd strongly advise trying to get it sorted before the end of January.

Hey!
I haven’t registered my A Level subjects yet. Still looking around :/ What subjects are you wanting to retake?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by annaleo28282
My

Hey!
I haven’t registered my A Level subjects yet. Still looking around :/ What subjects are you wanting to retake?

I'm re-taking bio & chem, wbu :smile:
I'm re-taking bio & chem, wbu :smile:

Ooh, that's cool. I'm re-taking Spanish and Geography :smile:
Ooh, that's cool. I'm re-taking Spanish and Geography :smile:

Hopefully we both get the grades we want. Good luck :smile:
Hopefully we both get the grades we want. Good luck :smile:

Ah, thanks a lot. Good luck to you too, I hope it goes well for you!!
If you don’t mind me asking, how are you finding revising independently?
Ah, thanks a lot. Good luck to you too, I hope it goes well for you!!
If you don’t mind me asking, how are you finding revising independently?

I'm finding it okayy, but some days I end up procrastinating, barely getting anything done etc. Also in my school we didn't really start A2/year 13 content so I basically have to do all of that myself which sucks.

What about you? How's your revision going?
I'm finding it okayy, but some days I end up procrastinating, barely getting anything done etc. Also in my school we didn't really start A2/year 13 content so I basically have to do all of that myself which sucks.

What about you? How's your revision going?

fr i missed a lot of A2 due to GCSE resits, and since we had 2 teachers they both covered a different topic at a time. finding it really difficult to self teach neurones and the liver and respiration :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest