The Student Room Group

January 2022 Exams

Hi everyone, just curious: does anybody have any exams in January 2022 for A-Levels or BTECs.

I have two exams:
BTEC National in Travel and Tourism: Unit 1 (The World of Travel and Tourism)
BTEC National in IT: Unit 2 (Creating Systems to Manage Information)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kyle McNeil
Hi everyone, just curious: does anybody have any exams in January 2022 for A-Levels or BTECs.

I have two exams:
BTEC National in Travel and Tourism: Unit 1 (The World of Travel and Tourism)
BTEC National in IT: Unit 2 (Creating Systems to Manage Information)

Yup I have BTEC level 3 Health and social care unit 2
when do you have your exam for BTEC information technology?
yes when do you have your information technology unit 2 exam?
Original post by malakiebind
yes when do you have your information technology unit 2 exam?

Part A: 19th January 2022 (3 hours)
Part B: 20th January 2022 (2 hours)
Part A: 19th January 2022 (3 hours)
Part B: 20th January 2022 (2 hours)

what revision resources are you using? and did your teacher send and tutorial or walk through o any exams i need to know all the types of queries and reports and forms that could potentially come up.
Reply 6
Im doing BTEC IT unit 1 and 2
Reply 7
what revision resources are you using? and did your teacher send and tutorial or walk through o any exams i need to know all the types of queries and reports and forms that could potentially come up.

search up the unit on youtube, there's a guy called my student tutor that walks through part a and b of the exam
Reply 8
yeah i have unit 1 health and social care - 14th janBusiness unit 2 part A - 12th jan Business unit 2 - Part B 13th jan im not prepared for any of them
Does anybody know the January 2021 grade boundaries because I can’t find them on the website?

My teacher said they were quite low but I’m curious to know what they exactly are so I can see how low they are and give me a rough idea of what the January 2022 grade boundaries are going to be like.

To be honest, I’m actually not doing much revision since there aren’t a lot of sources to use. However, my class did a mock last week and I got 61% on it which is a Merit.
I'm doing Unit 6 - Principles of Management and Unit 7 - Business Decision making.
Unit 6 - 14th of January 2022 and Unit 7 - 20th January 2022.
Original post by DeItaReality
I'm doing Unit 6 - Principles of Management and Unit 7 - Business Decision making.
Unit 6 - 14th of January 2022 and Unit 7 - 20th January 2022.

same, if have any advice to help me that would be helpful
Let's be real guys, do you think we're going to do our exams?
Original post by Samii.A

yes i think we will.
Reply 15
Original post by Samii.A

Most likely yes.
Original post by Relief
Most likely yes.

i really do hope so.
i had some personal things going on during the mocks so i didnt to well.
I have btec law exam and the IT exam you are doing this year.. I did that last year.
Original post by ToGodly
I have btec law exam and the IT exam you are doing this year.. I did that last year.

Ok cool…what did you get in the IT exam and was it what you expected?
(edited 2 years ago)
Ok cool…what did your get in the IT exam and was it what you expected?

I got distinction… and ye there are 8 mark questions but like my teacher helped us before the exam so I think the questions are like common sense. Btw I didn’t do the database IT exam because it got cancelled cause of covid and we got predicted grades

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending