The Student Room Group

Ford Fiesta Zetec 5dr Blue?

https://www.cinch.co.uk/used-cars/ford/fiesta/details/8261e1b5-2f7e-43cc-930c-32559befa0bd

Looking for first car. Age 17, male.

Is this colour good or bad? Like the blue, but can't make up my mind if I like or hate the white wheels/roof/interior trim What do you think?
Meh, looks alright.

White wheels wouldn't really be my 1st choice either but doesn't ruin it imo, could prob swap them with someone else if you really wanted. Likewise it likely wouldn't cost much to have the mirrors wrapped blue or black if you wanted.

The roof... meh, how often do you really look at the roof of your own car?
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort
Meh, looks alright.

White wheels wouldn't really be my 1st choice either but doesn't ruin it imo, could prob swap them with someone else if you really wanted. Likewise it likely wouldn't cost much to have the mirrors wrapped blue or black if you wanted.

The roof... meh, how often do you really look at the roof of your own car?

Thats what I thought meh... But it has lots of extras and age, mileage, price, engine size for insurance in the right ball park. Back to searching....
I'd happily drive around in that car but i'm just not a fan of Fiesta's in general.
Reply 4
I drive a fiesta zetec. Still on my first car.

I just got used to longer distance.
Reply 5
It's decent
Reply 6
You can always respray the wheels and colour code the trim. Not too difficult of a job
Reply 7
i

Original post by BlackLab
https://www.cinch.co.uk/used-cars/ford/fiesta/details/8261e1b5-2f7e-43cc-930c-32559befa0bd

Looking for first car. Age 17, male.

Is this colour good or bad? Like the blue, but can't make up my mind if I like or hate the white wheels/roof/interior trim What do you think?

What engine is it? the 1.25 is really eco and reliable
Reply 8
Got a car picked it up yesterday! :biggrin:

Fiesta ecoboost titanium. White. 7 years old, but only 28k miles on the clock so it is immaculate inside and out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending