The Student Room Group

How to stop being horny all the time

Yeah I've read all the 'it's ok to have a sex drive' articles a million times but being like this all the time is just taking the **** at this point. It's disgusting how horny I am all the time at this point, I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable going outside in the warmer weather because I have to spend the entire time focusing on not staring at girls, I waste tonnes of time every night and morning masturbating and it's just generally an annoying reminder of how miserable my life has become.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I've read all the 'it's ok to have a sex drive' articles a million times but being like this all the time is just taking the **** at this point. It's disgusting how horny I am all the time at this point, I am becoming increasingly uncomfortable going outside in the warmer weather because I have to spend the entire time focusing on not staring at girls, I waste tonnes of time every night and morning masturbating and it's just generally an annoying reminder of how miserable my life has become.

get a grip mate (and not on your pp)

Quick Reply

Latest