The Student Room Group

Would anyone be interested in A-Level English Language tutoring?

Hello! Im Ellie.
I completed A-Level English Language this year and got awarded an A*. I have also applied to do English Language & Linguistics at university. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in free English Language tutoring? I am only really familiar with the OCR specification but I am aware that there are similar topics in other exam boards. I also got an A* in my coursework so I can help with that too!
I also run a tiktok page with advice and short revision videos, the username is @alevelstudies !

Just reply or message me if you're interested! If a couple of you are interested i could set up revision sessions on zoom!

Thanks!
Ellie
Original post by ellieemae
Hello! Im Ellie.
I completed A-Level English Language this year and got awarded an A*. I have also applied to do English Language & Linguistics at university. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in free English Language tutoring? I am only really familiar with the OCR specification but I am aware that there are similar topics in other exam boards. I also got an A* in my coursework so I can help with that too!
I also run a tiktok page with advice and short revision videos, the username is @alevelstudies !

Just reply or message me if you're interested! If a couple of you are interested i could set up revision sessions on zoom!

Thanks!
Ellie

Heyy
I’m only doing my GCSEs but maybe you could help with those if others wanted help too?
I’m also on AQA, which I don’t think is that much different to OCR.
Thank you so much for offering free tutoring, I’m on a 7 right now for English lang and need to bump up my grade so I’m on all 9s😩

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending