The Student Room Group

Additional personal statement for Cyber Security for Warwick

I have to do an additional personal statement and got an email from Warwick, I do not understand anything apart from writing about the activities I have done and make 1 zip file, if anyone has done it let me know, just drop a dm here, I have to send it in a week.

Thank you!
Usually when a uni requests an additional PS it's because your original one wasn't related enough to the course there, so your new one should focus on your interest in that course
Original post by Esingh-2001
I have to do an additional personal statement and got an email from Warwick, I do not understand anything apart from writing about the activities I have done and make 1 zip file, if anyone has done it let me know, just drop a dm here, I have to send it in a week.

Thank you!

Hey I got the same task, cyber 1 and 2 and im not entirely sure how to lay this out at all! Do i use excel etc, my deadline is on the 3rd so im really stressed, let me know how you did yours and if you used ascii charecters completely.
Reply 3
Any update ?
Reply 4
Original post by Esingh-2001

Thank you!

Any update ?
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending