The Student Room Group

Picked wrong option

I picked art a level because I had nothing else to pick and now I’m struggling🙈 regret it so bad and it’s too late to change or drop out WHAT SHALL I DOOO
Other subjects I’ve picked is photography (want it to be a career ) and product design both subjects I picked for gcses as well and love
Original post by Lucy rowland
I picked art a level because I had nothing else to pick and now I’m struggling🙈 regret it so bad and it’s too late to change or drop out WHAT SHALL I DOOO
Other subjects I’ve picked is photography (want it to be a career ) and product design both subjects I picked for gcses as well and love

If you cannot change it, then you have to stick with it. Good luck
Oh dang that's a lot of coursework on your hands eek. It can still be manageable though, but you also don't want to end up with a burnout :sad:

Maybe if you get to make up your own topic, then pick the same one for all 3 subjects so then you're focusing on one big thing, just in different ways (drawing, pictures and getting crafty aha). That's if you won't get bored of one topic though.
Original post by yippy-yikes
Oh dang that's a lot of coursework on your hands eek. It can still be manageable though, but you also don't want to end up with a burnout :sad:

Maybe if you get to make up your own topic, then pick the same one for all 3 subjects so then you're focusing on one big thing, just in different ways (drawing, pictures and getting crafty aha). That's if you won't get bored of one topic though.

Yeah, I’m going to have too😂. I picked natural forms for my topic for art, it’s just very time consuming but I’ll stick with it because I need to get at least a pass for university to study photography🤷🏽*♀️.

Quick Reply

Latest