The Student Room Group

Student finance question

Hi, so My application has been approved for student finance and I have all my payment dates set up, however on the application it says that I need to upload supporting evidence and I need to prove my special support grant, it says that I can show eligbility of pip to do so, however I do not really want to do this, I'm pretty sure I've picked a wrong option or something. Is this something I can just avoid and it won't affect my Maintenance loan?
Original post by Cimotarr
Hi, so My application has been approved for student finance and I have all my payment dates set up, however on the application it says that I need to upload supporting evidence and I need to prove my special support grant, it says that I can show eligbility of pip to do so, however I do not really want to do this, I'm pretty sure I've picked a wrong option or something. Is this something I can just avoid and it won't affect my Maintenance loan?

Hi there,

If your application is approved for the maximum then you don't need to do anything further. You can ignore this request.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending