Original post by scarlettoc
Any Pembroke English offer holders? :smile:

Yes! Hii
Original post by ILikeAthletics
I'm chemistry too!

I’m also chemistry!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by spanishenglish
I have an offer for English and italian at Pembroke!

That’s so cool! I have one for straight english
Original post by Carla Hollier12
I’m also chemistry!

what college?! mines for Catz
Oh gosh, so many posts I had to catch up on! Almost there :biggrin:

Huge congrats to those who got offers! Especially for music or Woosta (Worcester College, Z camps code) :awesome: :musicus: :yeah:

Original post by indianasharp
hi everyone! anyone here got an offer from worcester and want to get in touch? i got an offer for classics this morning!!

From a Woosta alumna: congrats to you! The classics tutors at Woosta (assuming the main ones haven't changed - PF and SS) are lovely :yep:

Original post by _Kestrel_
Anyone else doing opportunity oxford? Specifically for law?

Just wanted to congratulate you to, as I saw you were the anon poster who wasn't sure whether to apply in the first place or not. I don't think I commented on the thread, as you had loads of good replies already, but I'm so glad you got in!

Opportunity Oxford sounds awesome, I wish there had been something like that when I applied :shakecane:
Mine’s open offer (orig applied wadham) so not sure yet
Reply 27
How are you feeling about it?

I'm excited tbh, you?
Any classics or Trinity offer holders?
Original post by Anonymous
Any classics or Trinity offer holders?

i’m joint honours with classics at exeter!
Anyone at Wadham E&M?
I'm chemistry too!

Yay!! Me too! There is an Oxford chemistry thread on the TSR https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7125122&p=96500345&page=4#post96500345
Reply 32
Original post by zxm333
Hi! I received my offer for HistPol at Merton a couple hours ago and I’m so excited!!! I’m an international so I’ve never spoken much on this thread, but if there’s any group chats for Merton/HistPol people, I would love to join.

Hey! I got an offer for history at Merton today too! Congrats, I look forward to meeting you there :smile:
Pm me if you want to join the Catz offer holders group chat!! it'd be great to meet other people and get in touch :smile:

Hi
Yay! Are you looking forward to it? It seems like a nice was to ease us in, but I am also a little nervous. Ofc gotta get the grades first!!

After reading about what it entails, I'm really excited! I feel like it's a nice gesture on Oxford's part.
I'm quite shy and have had bad experiences with residentials in the past, though, so I'm a bit wary about the residential aspect.
Original post by JDere
Yes but Phys

Anyone else doing opportunity oxford? Specifically for law?

I'm doing it for maths :smile:
Hi. Is there a Magdalen applicants sort of thread
Reply 37
hi all! i just got an offer for Oriental Studies (egyptology and Ancient Near Eastern Studies) from Balliol. :smile:
Has anyone received an offer for history or a subject at Hertford? I’m so excited!!
Original post by bethwinfield
Has anyone received an offer for history or a subject at Hertford? I’m so excited!!

I have an offer for Hertford PPE!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending