The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

paramedic science

hi i'm applying to edgehill university and ulster university this year for paramedic science, ive my interview on thursday and havent heard from ulster as of yet, can anyone give me advice on the recruitment process and interviews
Original post by Anonymous
hi i'm applying to edgehill university and ulster university this year for paramedic science, ive my interview on thursday and havent heard from ulster as of yet, can anyone give me advice on the recruitment process and interviews

Hi there,

It is great to hear you are looking to study with us and congratulations on your interview!

An interview is your opportunity to share your interest in the course and your careers aspirations of becoming a paramedic. Our interviews for this year for paramedic practice are taking place online. All students invited to an interview are provided with detailed interview guidance to let them know the structure of the interview and anything they would need to prepare beforehand. The interview itself should be around an hour. After the interview I would advise you to keep checking your emails and your UCAS Track, as this will update once a decision has been made. You should get a response after the UCAS deadline at the end of January.

In terms of preparing for your interview, I would advise you to have a read through your personal statement. There may be something you have mentioned in there which you can expand upon at your interview. Any background reading around the role of a paramedic and the NHS values can be really beneficial. You may find there websites useful starting points:
www.hcpc-uk.org
www.collegeofparamedics.co.uk

I hope this helps,

Pippa

Course Enquiries Team
(edited 2 years ago)
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Hey, for Ulster they'll review your personal statement first, then invite you to interview if your personal statement is ranked high enough. You probably won't hear for a while yet

Quick Reply

Latest