The Student Room Group

Virtual Waitrose interview- Urgent everyday issues

Hi, anyone who did a virtual interivew at waitorse. The first oart of the interview states that it will be on the assessor 'sharing materials with you once you have received the materials the assessor will leave the call and give you 15 minutes to complete the task' .

Does anyone know what they mean by this and what will take place everyday issues
hay ive moved your thread to a more relevant section :smile:
Original post by Markvokin
Hi, anyone who did a virtual interivew at waitorse. The first oart of the interview states that it will be on the assessor 'sharing materials with you once you have received the materials the assessor will leave the call and give you 15 minutes to complete the task' .

Does anyone know what they mean by this and what will take place everyday issues

Don't work for Waitrose its an S-hole , fake people run Waitrose they will pretend to be nice but really are backstabbers and the work is really hard work , long hours low pay and zero respect ,I've only worked there for 2 months and I'm praying they will sack me after my 3 month trial period is over as it is worse than going to the jobcentre everyday LOL Seriously some of the workers there are like robots , Yes men and Yes women who cant say No
Reply 3
Original post by Markvokin

Hey how did it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending