The Student Room Group

Payslips

How do you get Pay slips at Whitbread
Your line manager or HR will be able to advise. They may have moved on to electronic payslips only.
Hi, I've moved this to the everyday employment issues forum - the Ask SFE forum is for questions specifically about applying for student finance from SFE :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Your line manager or HR will be able to advise. They may have moved on to electronic payslips only.

That's the problem. The line manager keeps saying they are in a safe and she hasn't got the keys when I ask her . I've been working there for 6 months now. I cant find details of how to contact the HR dept either !
Original post by Bleu Rose
That's the problem. The line manager keeps saying they are in a safe and she hasn't got the keys when I ask her . I've been working there for 6 months now. I cant find details of how to contact the HR dept either !

A nonsense answer from your manager. They been locking the payslips away every month for six months... but don't have the key?! :smile:

I would call one of the general enquiry numbers on the following page and say "Hi, I'm a current member of staff, could I speak to HR regarding payslips?".

https://www.whitbread.co.uk/contact-us/
Reply 5
Original post by Admit-One
A nonsense answer from your manager. They been locking the payslips away every month for six months... but don't have the key?! :smile:

I would call one of the general enquiry numbers on the following page and say "Hi, I'm a current member of staff, could I speak to HR regarding payslips?".

https://www.whitbread.co.uk/contact-us/

Ive done it! The number given to speak to someone in payroll doesnt connect and is a premium rate number . You can't actually speak to anybody else direct. I've just emailed some random support team but doubt whether they will reply
Reply 6
Ive done it! The number given to speak to someone in payroll doesnt connect and is a premium rate number . You can't actually speak to anybody else direct. I've just emailed some random support team but doubt whether they will reply

I can't believe an employer would have a premium rate number for their payroll department! What are the first five digits of the number they've told you to phone?
Reply 7

Have you asked your colleagues what they do?
Reply 8
Original post by Surnia
Have you ad your colleagues what they do?

It's now resolved. I told them I needed the pay slips urgently for a housing application. They finally got them out of the safe . They said other teams put pay slips on line but they havent got around to it yet! Now Im finally able to look at these pay slips to check I have been paid fairly.
Reply 9
Original post by martin7
I can't believe an employer would have a premium rate number for their payroll department! What are the first five digits of the number they've told you to phone?

The number starts 084 and warns its charged at premium rate but then it doesn't connect anyway for payroll! Now Ive got the pay slips I will leave it a bit before I tackle access to the HR dept ! ... It seems like access to HR is not encouraged for basic grade employees like myself in this organisation!
Reply 10
The number starts 084 and warns its charged at premium rate but then it doesn't connect anyway for payroll! Now Ive got the pay slips I will leave it a bit before I tackle access to the HR dept ! ... It seems like access to HR is not encouraged for basic grade employees like myself in this organisation!

'Not encouraged' - by whom? That's as much nonsense as your line manager saying about not having access to a safe. You can contact HR anytime; again, ask your colleagues if necessary.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending