The Student Room Group

BBC solicitor apprenticeship

Has anyone applied for this? I'm waiting to hear back about the CRT test but I got a feedback report today. Has anyone else got one?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got an email today todaying saying I passed the CRT test and will move on to the next stage.
Reply 2
Original post by lawstudent290
Has anyone applied for this? I'm waiting to hear back about the CRT test but I got a feedback report today. Has anyone else got one?

I also got through to the next stage... it says I have to tell them a bit more about myself and why I want the role? Is this the online video recording?
Reply 3
I also got through to the next stage... it says I have to tell them a bit more about myself and why I want the role? Is this the online video recording?

I think so. I haven't got round to doing mine yet. I think its the 'strength based interview' bit. Congrats btw. Let me know how it goes
what type of questions could they ask at the interview stage
Reply 5
Has anyone heard back from the interview/ following stage 3?
Reply 6
I've just submitted mine. Today was the deadline so I reckon we'll hear back in the next few weeks? Unless anyone has heard back yet.
I've just submitted mine. Today was the deadline so I reckon we'll hear back in the next few weeks? Unless anyone has heard back yet.

Congrats on submitting it! What type of questions did they ask you?
Reply 8
Original post by fayhadahmed
Congrats on submitting it! What type of questions did they ask you?

Thanks, pretty standard- why you want the job/ what your strengths are etc etc. 2 written and 2 verbal. The toughest bit was getting the verbal answers in to 90 seconds but you can record as many times as you want
Reply 9
how did people do?
Reply 10
Thanks, pretty standard- why you want the job/ what your strengths are etc etc. 2 written and 2 verbal. The toughest bit was getting the verbal answers in to 90 seconds but you can record as many times as you want

I had around 4 retries per because I couldn’t finish my answer. When it came to the worded question, I used half the character count 😕
Has anyone heard back from vid interview?
Reply 12
Original post by Legalbaby

Not yet
Reply 13
Original post by Legalbaby

Do you mind me asking if for the written exercise if majority of the characters were used
Original post by Tonuss
Do you mind me asking if for the written exercise if majority of the characters were used

I used all characters in both my written response
Reply 15
Original post by Student15!
I used all characters in both my written response

O lol I used half 😭 my bad
Reply 16
I didn’t use all of mine either tbf
Original post by Tonuss
O lol I used half 😭 my bad

Truly I don’t think it matters, your response could be saying everything I say in a more succinct way- it’s all personal and depends on how you write etc-
(edited 3 months ago)
I used most of the character count but not all. Haven't heard anything back. I hate the wait!
I used most of the character count but not all. Haven't heard anything back. I hate the wait!

Me too!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending