The Student Room Group

Sims 4 real glitches

I hope this is ok to post. I was just wondering whether anyone else had some funny glitches (or maybe they aren't even glitches!) on Sims?
Here is my example: my toddler's nanny asking for careers' advice :s-smilie:
!!!!!.PNGTODDLER.PNG
(edited 2 years ago)
Who else plays the Sims?
Original post by Il1L
Who else plays the Sims?

Me i absolutely love the sims i have all the series of it but my fav is defo sims 2
Original post by Il1L
I hope this is ok to post. I was just wondering whether anyone else had some funny glitches (or maybe they aren't even glitches!) on Sims?
!!!!!.PNGTODDLER.PNG

I do get glitches like that
Original post by pancake_honey
I do get glitches like that

Thank you for your reply!
What have you had (if you would like to share)?
Me i absolutely love the sims i have all the series of it but my fav is defo sims 2

Ooh! Why?

I only had SimCity, Sims Freeplay and Sims Mobile beforehand
Original post by Il1L
Ooh! Why?

I only had SimCity, Sims Freeplay and Sims Mobile beforehand

The sims 2 just has loads of gameplay and what you do actually affects your sims lives, they also have memories and cars its just a great game although as it was made in 2002 the graphics arent that great
Original post by Il1L
Thank you for your reply!
What have you had (if you would like to share)?

i get someone ringing my toddler so i go to the phone and it says toddlers don't have phones, I also have a lot of animation glitches like my sims arm will just bend round its body its creepy
i get someone ringing my toddler so i go to the phone and it says toddlers don't have phones,

Oh yes! It didn't even mention that my toddler wasn't meant to have a phone...
I also have a lot of animation glitches like my sims arm will just bend round its body its creepy

Yikes! I'm glad I haven't experienced that one personally, but I have seen quite a few online. I also have a few animation glitches like walking through solid objects and people, and swimming on the ground, etc.
Original post by iL1L
!!!!!.PNGTODDLER.PNG

My sims do the same
This thread is still alive!

Also I love the new update to the game:wink:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest