The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool University Psychology

Hi! I’ve had all of my other offers and just waiting on Liverpool! I was wondering if anyone has had any offers for Psychology at Liverpool uni? I’m desperately waiting for the offer to come as it’s one of two of my top choices! :smile:)
Original post by lilyrobberts
Hi! I’ve had all of my other offers and just waiting on Liverpool! I was wondering if anyone has had any offers for Psychology at Liverpool uni? I’m desperately waiting for the offer to come as it’s one of two of my top choices! :smile:)

Hi there,

I hope you're well.

That's great to hear that Liverpool is one of your top two choices - It was one of mine too! :biggrin:

If you have any questions or queries as to when the offers may be given, have a look at our Contact Us page to see if you can contact a member of our team for more info. I've added the link below for your convenience :smile:

https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/contact-us/

Best of luck!

Ana - UoL Ambassador!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by lilyrobberts

I did but I applied very early on so wouldn’t worry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending