Hi
I have as level exams on the 19th of April
I’m doing maths chemistry and biology
Currently I’m behind in all of those ,
Not much for maths
Abit for biology
And I know nothing in chemistry
I was wondering if it’s possible to get 3 A*s
I got 8s in these subjects in GCSEs with little to no revision (I have never revised properly before AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO START - it’s like I can’t start :frown:. )

Please tell me if it’s possible to cover the content , revise and get 3 A*s in 1 month

Thank youuuu
Okay first of all, you're still AS, so trying to get 3A*s is something you don't need to stress about right now. I don't want to give you false hope but getting 3A*s in all three subjects if you're struggling can be really hard. The hardest thing about A-levels for me was pushing myself to sit down and revise but I realised having a timetable that I stuck to really helped me. I'd revise for an hour when I came home (Biology for example), take a 30 min break, get something to eat, then do bio ppq's for 45 mins mark it and note down my mistakes. Then I'd choose to do a different subject like Maths and do the same. It helped me focus, not burnout and cover most of the content. A levels are very very different to GCSEs, especially since you'll probably be sitting the real exams next year so always try to revise because you can't get away with it for Alevel. My advice is that you start now, choose topics you're really struggling with, and go over those so you'll cover gaps in your knowledge. And do lots of ppq's, because reading isn't that effective. I know you must be feeling stressed but if you start now, you'll at least learn something that'll help you in the exam. And make sure you prioritise your mental health too and don't burn out! :smile:
Reply 2
The A* grade does not exist at AS - and even though I presume these aren't AS levels at al, just internal Y12 exams, your school may well not award A* grades - so don't be disappointed if you don't get any.

Quick Reply

Latest