How do get all 9's in a month?

Watch this thread
Joe6753
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
There's a month until my first exam - how can I revise for each subject in order to get straight 9's?

Maths - 8
Further Maths
Biology - 7
Chemistry - 8
Physics - 6
Mandarin - 6
RS Islam - 9
English Literature - 7
English Language - 8

I don't intend on revising RS and either English papers until the days before the exams because they are my first exams and I have study leave to revise for them.

How should I go about revising other subjects based on my grades in order to get a clean sweep of 9's?

I'm willing to put the work in...just need advice on how to do it.
geoniama
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
- space out revision ( e.g 10-30 min a day)
- after reviewing a topic, create a mindmap and go back to the topic to add any info you missed ( self-testing method)
- MAKE SURE to do exam questions as revision -
( exam qs are like the bridge from a B to A grade)
Joe6753
Rep:
(Original post by geoniama)
- space out revision ( e.g 10-30 min a day)
- after reviewing a topic, create a mindmap and go back to the topic to add any info you missed ( self-testing method)
- MAKE SURE to do exam questions as revision -
( exam qs are like the bridge from a B to A grade)
How should I go about learning content for sciences?

If I do all the topic questions from save my exams and then move on to past papers, would that be sufficient?
Joe6753
Rep:
I plan on doing topic questions for the sciences, to then move on to doing past papers. Would that be an efficient way to learn content or how else should I go about learning such?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (52)
26.4%
As I expected (65)
32.99%
Harder (72)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.06%

Watched Threads