The Student Room Group

University of Leeds A100 2022 entry offer holders thread

Welcome to the University of Leeds A100 2022 Offer Holders.

Congratulations on your offer everyone :biggrin: you all should be proud.

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Again, a MASSIVE congratulations!!!
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

congrats everyone!! :dancing:
Reply 2
Congrats guys! Does anyone know what’s going to happen with offer holder days? I think the first batch of offers has only happened in the past week but they had a save the date for the 6th April
well done everyone !! I’m still in shock
Congrats everyone!!
Reply 5
well done everyone!!
Is a lot of the course self learning? Like do we basically have to memorise tons by ourselves? And how interesting would you say lectures and stuff are? Also how much independent study are you expected to do? Like if you don't do the independent study are you going to fail or is listening in the lectures helpful? How much support is available?
Also, how good is the mental health support?
Reply 7
Hi, this is about accommodation, is there an accom you recommend for med students maybe due to proximity to the medical building for example? Any ones to avoid in general?
First of all thank you for all your help and support :smile:
Can I ask how a typical day looks schedule-wise? Is it quite busy with lectures/tutorials or do you usually find a lot of time within the day for self-directed learning or revision, etc.
PRSOM :biggrin:
Has anyone's UCAS track updated yet or is everyone still waiting?
Original post by abishekdan12
Has anyone's UCAS track updated yet or is everyone still waiting?

yeah UCAS has still not updated for me
Reply 12
Is everything in person or are there still some virtual aspects to the course?
Hi, what device do most med students use for their work? Is it laptops, tablets etc. and which ones do you recommend?
Ahh okay ok thanks!
Hi! Just wondering when do placements start, and how far would we be potentially going? Just thinking if it’d be useful for me to bring my car or not?
has anyone received a ucas track update yet?
Original post by __T__
has anyone received a ucas track update yet?

nothing yet so far, I need that track update to stop myself from overthinking it anymore lool
Reply 18
Hi all,
Can I ask what the offers are for Leeds as I think it is different from there website?
Original post by Mighty*
Hi all,
Can I ask what the offers are for Leeds as I think it is different from there website?

why would it be different from the website may i ask?? i think it should be AAA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending