The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

St. andrews vs Bath for International Relations

Hi! I’ve got offers from Bath (AAB) and St. andrews (AAA)for IR but i don’t know which one to pick
St. andrews has an amazing reputation, especially for the course but im worried that it is too isolated and too small
I love Bath, and i particularly like being in a city but ik the course isn’t as well thought of
It would be great to hear anyone’s views, thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I’ve got offers from Bath (AAB) and St. andrews (AAA)for IR but i don’t know which one to pick
St. andrews has an amazing reputation, especially for the course but im worried that it is too isolated and too small
I love Bath, and i particularly like being in a city but ik the course isn’t as well thought of
It would be great to hear anyone’s views, thank you!

I know St Andrews is known for IR. I don't know anything about the specific courses but if you believe St Andrews fits you more, that should be a strong factor.

It is isolated but it is a strong community because of it. Everyone knows everyone - it's like marmite though, you love that fact or hate it. Also, it is only a bus away from Dundee if you wanted to go to a more populated area.

Really you have to think about what suits you not what is 'well thought of'. If something suits you more than something else, then you should choose that uni.

Hope this helps:smile:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending