The Student Room Group

Buying Dildos online at 16?

I have my own card now that no one can view and I wanna buy a dildo and lube off of amozon or maybe Ann summers, do I have to sign for it? How does it arrive? Will my parents sign for it or will it be like any other package?
Original post by Anonymous
I have my own card now that no one can view and I wanna buy a dildo and lube off of amozon or maybe Ann summers, do I have to sign for it? How does it arrive? Will my parents sign for it or will it be like any other package?

I’m pretty sure you can request discreet packaging, which includes no logos, descriptions etc. just hope no one else opens it.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Schotel
I’m pretty sure you can request discreet packaging, which includes no logos, descriptions etc. just hope no one else opens it.

I've been ordering stuff since I was 14 they havnt looked once, unless I told them to open it for me, 2 weeks ago I ordered nail polish that was 18+ for some reason, prob chemicals or something, and my mum said "better not be hrt and handed it to me", (hrt is hormone replacement therapy it's a thing trans women do to be on the correct hormones, it isn't relevant to this whatsoever)
Original post by Anonymous
I've been ordering stuff since I was 14 they havnt looked once, unless I told them to open it for me, 2 weeks ago I ordered nail polish that was 18+ for some reason, prob chemicals or something, and my mum said "better not be hrt and handed it to me", (hrt is hormone replacement therapy it's a thing trans women do to be on the correct hormones, it isn't relevant to this whatsoever)

Also I own lingerie and they havnt said or maybe noticed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending