The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

MBiolSci 4th year in Thailand

Does anyone know if doing the whole MBiolsci 4th year in Thailand (so doing both the internship in summer + research project in Thailand, and doing the other required modules off campus) classes as study abroad or as a work placement? For student finance application. I didn't post on the student finance page as it's a question abt a specific uni course. Thanks!

Edit - got this answered by my own uni, it classes as study abroad as I'll be studying remote classes in a different country + doing some modules in the overseas uni rather than doing a whole year 'working'.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sizzbiol
Does anyone know if doing the whole MBiolsci 4th year in Thailand (so doing both the internship in summer + research project in Thailand, and doing the other required modules off campus) classes as study abroad or as a work placement? For student finance application. I didn't post on the student finance page as it's a question abt a specific uni course. Thanks!

Edit - got this answered by my own uni, it classes as study abroad as I'll be studying remote classes in a different country + doing some modules in the overseas uni rather than doing a whole year 'working'.

Glad to hear you got this sorted. This really sounds like a very exciting opportunity and experience ahead of you - I hope you enjoy it :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending