The Student Room Group

Royal Holloway Vs Henley Business School Vs London Met -Business Analytics

Hi All,

I'm reaching out for advice and insights.
I received the following offers:

1. Conditional offer from Henley Business School:
a)MSc Information Management and Digital Innovation)
b)MSc Information Management and Digital Business (Digital Health and Data Analytics)

2. Unconditional offer from Royal Holloway (MSc Digital Innovation and Analytics)

3. Conditional offer from London Met (MSc Data Analytics) with 2K scholarship

I'm looking to make a decision on accepting an offer and reaching out to current students and past ones to help provide insights on the following:

1. How are the employment prospects of these programs?
2. How would you sum up the experience from the point of the ROI, esp on skills and experiences needed for landing a job after the course.
3. What would you say about your experiences with learning from the staff/prof
4. What are other factors to consider before making a decision
5. I applied for scholarships at both places and was a recipient of the Goldsmiths Post Grad Scholarship and was chosen as a London Study Ambassador. I'm not sure what are my chances to get a scholarship?
Any insights on this as I have "financial considerations" as one of the factors.

My background:
I have over 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources in Canada, the UK, and India in the Financial Services industry ( JP Morgan and Cardtronics). I'm looking to make a career in People Analytics and have a master's in Org Behavior from Goldsmiths, Uni of London.
Original post by dipti
Hi All,

I'm reaching out for advice and insights.
I received the following offers:

1. Conditional offer from Henley Business School:
a)MSc Information Management and Digital Innovation)
b)MSc Information Management and Digital Business (Digital Health and Data Analytics)

2. Unconditional offer from Royal Holloway (MSc Digital Innovation and Analytics)

3. Conditional offer from London Met (MSc Data Analytics) with 2K scholarship

I'm looking to make a decision on accepting an offer and reaching out to current students and past ones to help provide insights on the following:

1. How are the employment prospects of these programs?
2. How would you sum up the experience from the point of the ROI, esp on skills and experiences needed for landing a job after the course.
3. What would you say about your experiences with learning from the staff/prof
4. What are other factors to consider before making a decision
5. I applied for scholarships at both places and was a recipient of the Goldsmiths Post Grad Scholarship and was chosen as a London Study Ambassador. I'm not sure what are my chances to get a scholarship?
Any insights on this as I have "financial considerations" as one of the factors.

My background:
I have over 5+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources in Canada, the UK, and India in the Financial Services industry ( JP Morgan and Cardtronics). I'm looking to make a career in People Analytics and have a master's in Org Behavior from Goldsmiths, Uni of London.

I can't help in terms of the courses or scholarships (I did biomedicine, and my MSc is in immunology and global health), but as a RHUL alumni, I can't recommend the university enough. The campus is beautiful, everything is basically within walking distance, the library is open 24/7 (with a franchised Starbucks so everything is discounted. If that's not your jam, there's a Costa three seconds away), the Reading Room in Founder's is a beautiful place to study, you can walk into Egham in less than 5 minutes from campus; there's everything you need there. Station that gets into Waterloo in 20 minutes, Waitrose, Iceland, Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, loads of charity shops to pick from. Lots of little cafes and pubs to sit and study in. Plus the legendary Runnymede Chicken. There is a medical centre on campus, or there is one in Egham you can register with who are also fab. And then you can get the bus into Staines (or if you drive its about 10 mins) which is the biggest town, with a massive shopping centre and cinema with a gym etc. Honestly loved my time there, and can't recommend it enough (although parking is a NIGHTMARE). I honestly loved my time there; if you're looking for a campus experience, I would 10/10 recommend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending