The Student Room Group

Interview

I have interview in Adult Nursing at keele University. Any one with ideas of likely questions or who have done it before
Original post by Moji1
I have interview in Adult Nursing at keele University. Any one with ideas of likely questions or who have done it before

Hi there.

Look over the NMC website specifically the code so you have an understanding of what is required. I also recommend you review your personal statement so you're able to answer any Qs about it (i.e. why nursing) and also review the 6Cs so that you're able to understand how they can be applied in real life scenarios.

Good luck for the interview! :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by TriplexA
Hi there.

Look over the NMC website specifically the code so you have an understanding of what is required. I also recommend you review your personal statement so you're able to answer any Qs about it (i.e. why nursing) and also review the 6Cs so that you're able to understand how they can be applied in real life scenarios.

Good luck for the interview! :smile:

Spoiler

True @TriplexA you definitely learnt stuff from us two.
I would say you did okay with what you said
Original post by Moji1

Hi

Well done for the interview for Keele university as that's one top university to go to.

Didn't you not get any information sent by the university to research and study on prior to the interview happening 😃 as you will be asked things on this if you were.

Why do you want to be a nurse
What experience do you have of nursing as a career if any
What do you think is a typical day for a nurse
What do you think will be most challenging about this course
Are you interested in a specific area of nursing and if so why ( example could be " A&E is your preferred area ")
What media resources do you use to learn about nursing issues
Describe the role of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and yeah read the code of practice

The 6 C's of nursing is another one to study up on
How would you cope with stress
How will you cope with say a bereavement while you are on shift and especially if you were treating this particular patient while they were in hospital.
Personal statement is something you should read over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending