JJ5672
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
When you talk about osmosis in the bio exam do u refer to the water or the solutes ?
Sushi_Gmer
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'd talk about concentration of solution, ie. osmosis is the diffusion of water molecules from a dilute solution to a more concentrated solution through a partially permeable membrane (AQA Spec- 4.1.3.2)
Maximus The 1st
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Maybe mention that it is a form of passive transport alongside that?
Z_K
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’d refer to the water molecules.
JJ5672
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Sushi_Gmer)
I'd talk about concentration of solution, ie. osmosis is the diffusion of water molecules from a dilute solution to a more concentrated solution through a partially permeable membrane (AQA Spec- 4.1.3.2)
Okay thank you 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (49)
30.25%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (71)
43.83%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (40)
24.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
1.23%

Watched Threads