The Student Room Group

Official: King's College London A101 EMDP 2023 Entry Applicants and Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aisha_m03
Can someone please answer the q about this email that you are receiving? I am so confused

i think its the one thanking people for applying
Can someone please answer the q about this email that you are receiving? I am so confused

they said its a confirmation email that has no weighting on any decisions.
Original post by Madsfr
this is very true about the grades however you still definitely have many options with lower grades! if any 2023 applicants read this i would be very happy to provide a list with lower grade requirements - just pm me or reply here! i applied to 4 places with ABB predicted and still had other options to chose from (I wish I had taken them over kings)

hey what unis do ABB for med?
Original post by babuzarshka
hey what unis do ABB for med?

If you’re contextual Bristol and this if not probs non
Original post by forevermedic
Hey guys, did anyone get a "thank you for applying" email like 30 mins ago from King's? It's odd, because I submitted my application in Oct...

AAASSS INN.. if you were really grateful for my application Kings.. you would have given me my unconditional offer for medicine 9am on the 16th of October 2022. ANd one for a friend too...:colonhash::colonhash: SIDE EYE KINGS.. SIDE EYYYEEEEEEEEE!!

It’s just general intro to kcl & accom
Original post by buslover
aaasss inn.. If you were really grateful for my application kings.. You would have given me my unconditional offer for medicine 9am on the 16th of october 2022. And one for a friend too...:colonhash::colonhash: side eye kings.. Side eyyyeeeeeeeee!!

bahaha frrr
i have two questions.

a)if we do not receive an interview invite by the end of February, does that basically mean we have been rejected?

b)are the interviews online or in person?
Original post by jubnatan
i have two questions.

a)if we do not receive an interview invite by the end of February, does that basically mean we have been rejected?

b)are the interviews online or in person?

I would give it until march tbh and it’s online
Reply 789
Anyone got an interview recently?
nopeeee :/ hoping they send some next week
Original post by L C
Original post by L C

Nope nothing
Na
(edited 1 year ago)
hi, to those who did the interviews, did they ask any follow up questions
Original post by A_rose4
hi, to those who did the interviews, did they ask any follow up questions

It’s a panel interview. I would assume so?
when do kings send out post-interview decisions? for 2021 entry they sent some out in April but last year they sent offers out like 3 days before the deadline LMAOOO so I just hope that doesn't happen this year ://
Any interview invitations ?
Nothing for me
You are predicted 3A*s and have achieved grades 8+ in your GCSEs + attaining 2760 B1 in UCAT, yet you come and ask such a foolish question. A simple google search can answer that question.
Original post by TheamazingAAA
You are predicted 3A*s and have achieved grades 8+ in your GCSEs + attaining 2760 B1 in UCAT, yet you come and ask such a foolish question. A simple google search can answer that question.

And you want to study medicine but talk to other applicants like that🤦*♂️ If you have a bitter unwillingness to be kind, unappreciative of the fact that people don’t always know what you know and look down on others as if you’re better than them, then I hate to break it to you but you should not have any contact with patients, for their sake and their dignity. Patience is a virtue but respect is a must.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending