The Student Room Group

Being A muslim teen in England

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fareeda234
Yes, “alot” but certainly not majority and them who do it are usually weak in their Iman and don’t even follow it properly and are “muslim by name” as I would call it. True devout Muslims don’t.

It's usually just a phase. They get over it eventually regret & repent. May Allah give them Hidayah and make us righteous.
Original post by fareeda234
Yes, “alot” but certainly not majority and them who do it are usually weak in their Iman and don’t even follow it properly and are “muslim by name” as I would call it. True devout Muslims don’t.

What so you agree that a significant number do sleep around?
Original post by karl pilkington

there are wrongdoers in every community.
Original post by Cri$i$
there are wrongdoers in every community.

Sadly there are some wrongdoers who go down the wrong path, do not follow islamic routes, and parental teachings, for example roadman’s as example, drug dealing even kicking out the people who went through everything to raise them and bought them up in this duniya (world) parents out.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Sadly there are some wrongdoers who go down the wrong path, do not follow islamic routes, and parental teachings, for example roadman’s as example, drug dealing even kicking out the people who went through everything to raise them and bought them up in this duniya (world) parents out.

Astaghfirullah. May Allah protect us from such actions.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Cri$i$
Astaghfirullah. May Allah protect us from such actions.

Ameen we as Muslims should be setting an example, to the younger and upcoming generation, we should know better and be leading by example, with the aim of being role-models and people that the younger generation can look to for help, support and guidance not to influence and motivate them to turn out and wrongly be like those who went down the wrong path of our Ummah and Community. ☪️♥️🤲🏽.
Ameen we as Muslims should be setting an example, to the younger and upcoming generation, we should know better and be leading by example, with the aim of being role-models and people that the younger generation can look to for help, support and guidance not to influence and motivate them to turn out and wrongly be like those who went down the wrong path of our Ummah and Community. ☪️♥️🤲🏽.

Insha'Allah! <3
Original post by Cri$i$
It's usually just a phase. They get over it eventually regret & repent. May Allah give them Hidayah and make us righteous.

Ameen
Original post by karl pilkington

Nope, I agree a minimum do, ones who have no Iman and probably don’t pray often or even at all, some of them aren’t even muslim, just by name, a lot don’t practice Islam, I knew one.
Alhamdullilah and may Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala almighty, all merciful and powerful reward and bless you! 🤲🏽.

I know more I know the origins the 5 pillars the prayers confuse me more 🥲 and how to do it with such a schedule and what’s haram and halal
Original post by hotaruhaganezuka
I know more I know the origins the 5 pillars the prayers confuse me more 🥲 and how to do it with such a schedule and what’s haram and halal

Masha’Allah. Keep up the good work! I make duaa to you and the Muslim Ummah wishing you every success, happiness and joy within life 🤲🏽.
Masha’Allah. Keep up the good work! I make duaa to you and the Muslim Ummah wishing you every success, happiness and joy within life 🤲🏽.

Thank you. I wish you and allah to have the best of things. Masha’Allah
Original post by hotaruhaganezuka
Thank you. I wish you and allah to have the best of things. Masha’Allah

Jazakallahair.
Original post by Anonymous
isnt that kinda rude? specifically hating an ethnic group bc of one bad experience..

Yes it is, I was wrong reading back on it, it’s something I shouldn’t have said, thank you for pointing it out. May Allah forgive me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending